Newbie making friends

We had to move outside for the break. Byun Beakhyun (Our classmate) move towards Chanyeol and offered him help. (Beakhyun was a friendly natured person and he liked to make new friends and it was possible that his new friend is now here, that mysterious person.)

His group members included Oh Sehun and Kim Jong-in they were all friendly and fun people. The whole break they all were together seems like the newbie made friends so early even with that cold but handsome face.

Everyone was having their lunch in canteen. Joon Jae pointed towards Chanyeol and said while eating: I didn't get good vibes the moment he entered the classroom. what's your opinion Eunji?

Hyung Sik came to the rescue while I was having a hard time answering Joon Jae's question and he spoke in order to tease him: I have a very good vibe that our F4 is soon becoming F5 haha isn't it amazing? Let's celebrate in advance.

Saying this he tossed his glass and then burst into laughter.

Joon Jae didn't like his opinion even he knew it was a joke and frowned. I love my friends but when they do these type of things I become sick of them, frankly speaking only Joon Jae was habitual of passing these type of remarks on others and ughhh this is frustrating but it's okay I adore them a lot.

We had our lunch then we roamed in the school, played and teased each other and that's how our 2 hours went.

______CONTINUED***

Hey guys hope you guys are liking the story if its right do vote for me and leave a comment and if you guys have suggestions do let me know.

Love xx