I Love my father

***After Break***

It was the time for my favorite class, which was none other than MUSIC class by our favorite instructor our homeroom teacher, Mr. Kim Junmyeon, he was a kind hearted and talented musician who recently took his retirement from the well known music company of Korea and now he was teaching this art to others.

Mr. Kim was so good at his work and his kind attitude makes him more good at what he does. He used to teach us vocals and if anybody is interested in other kinds of music he used to ask his friends from the company to guide that student. Chanyeol was good at everything like rapping, beat boxing and his vocals were amazing.

After break we got to know that our newbie was interested in music and practiced too but somehow he left it I was so curious to know the reason that I asked Beakhyun about it and he suggested that I should talk to him about practicing together as I'm interested in music too hehe yes I love music and I'm going to debut as a solo in future no matter what.

My Father is my hero, my inspiration, my everything. I love him so much but I haven't told him my passion because he's just going to buy each and every single company to make me debut as soon as possible. He loves me so much and is capable of doing everything for me.

Curious? How he's going to buy everything for me? Is he that rich? Haha I guess yeah I'll tell the details real so soon chill out,

______CONTINUED***

feedback?
btw uploading soon so you guys don't have to wait❤️

Love xx