Chapter 30

I lost my mom and the girl I loved. The girl at the back of the class.

Summer's POV:

I got to the house in tears. I ran to my room and cried into my pillow. I felt weak and alone. I couldn't sleep or eat. I was so lovesick that it hurt. Maybe that was just the starvation.

It was the weekend and all I did was sit in my room and listen to sad cliche heartbreak songs. I didn't cry though. I ran out of tears the day that the fight happened. I loved him.

He just hated me. He hated that I was selfish. And I was. I wasn't there for him when he needed it. I was a terrible person.

I decided to just leave. It wouldn't have any affect on my grade. I just decided to move in with my grandma. One thing though, she lives in London.

I pitched my idea to my dad. He said okay after some persuasion. AKA: me saying that it was the only way I would feel better.

I started packing quickly so I could leave by the end of the month. I was in such a rush that I finished packing 2 weeks before I was going to leave.

My motivation was the looks that Joann gave me when she kissed Criss. He hated her. He said he would avoid her. I knew it wouldn't last though. No one ever managed to escape her vicious existence.

Despite me wanting to stab Joann, I started eating more often so I wouldn't die. And by the end of the month I was healthier and happier. I had all of my schoolwork completed and I felt in control. The only thing that was remotely bad was leaving Ali, Sandy and Dani. I was glad that I was leaving Joann. I hated that jerk.

The last day I was in America I was busy at the airport. I was hugging Ali and Dani as my dad was crying uncontrollably in the back. I hugged him tightly as he was rambling about his little girl growing up. When he finally let me go I went to my gate and showed the person at the desk-thing my passport.

She must've noticed my sad look. She smiled hopefully and told me,"Sometimes when things are falling apart, other things are falling into place. Don't do something you'll regret. "

I smiled and walked away. This was a big step but I was sure. When I turned I saw, to my suprise, Criss standing behind me.

"What do you want?" I said coldly.

He grabbed onto my shoulders but I swiped his hands away. "Summer. Please stay. I love you."

"That's not how it works. We'll just get in another fight and I'll get sad again. We can't fix this. Plus it's kind of hard to ask for forgiveness when Joann's tongue is shoved down your throat."

He smiled weakly,"We can try. Please Summer. She means nothing. I love you."

That sentence hit me like a ton of bricks. I quickly turned away despite him grabbing my shoulders and trying to get me to stay and walked into the plane hallway after checking my ticket.

I loved him too but I needed to leave. I wasn't able to control myself. I didn't know what to do when I was near him. I was so indecisive. And we couldn't be with each other without constant regrets and mistakes.

I'm sure he tried to catch up to me but he was stopped by airport security.

I started to tear up. I had rejected him. But it was for the better.

I got into the plane after a couple (hundred) minutes of walking through an endless hall. I put my carry-on into the shelf above my seat and sat down with a sigh. I put my headphones in, not caring about the cellphone warnings that the stewardess constantly reminded me of. I leaned my head against the open window and closed my eyes.

A new start. This is what I need. I need to think and this will help. I sighed deeply as some commotion started at the front of the plane.

I looked up and saw a mess of brown hair rushing through the aisle. "Summer please." He yelled. I got up and went to the bathroom.

Pounding came from the other side of the door along with Criss shouting my name.

I crouched down on the floor and started crying. Why was he so persistent? I didn't want this. I turned my music on to drown out his constant yells for my name until it slowly stopped.

I went to the bathroom and walked out after I fixed my puffy red face.

The person next to me smiled hopefully as the plane slowly started rising into the air. I looked at the blue ocean as I was getting ready to begin my new journey as someone else.

Hey ladybugs and gentlemen!
This is the last chapter OF THIS BOOK. I just need a break. I'll upload some short 5-6 chapter stories but I'll make a second book soon! Thank you for all of the support! And Private Message me any ideas for books or short stories. I will write horror stories too and make sure to save my updates and information book for updates on new stories and books. Tell your friends! (Jk I can't tell you what to do) Anyways, until next time...
Baiiiiii -KatieLou