Chapter 11

We drove home in silence.

I called Dani's dad and told him we were going to have a sleepover and throw a party. He laughed when I said throw a party and then agreed to letting her stay.

I had Criss set Dani down on the couch and then I tucked her in. I apologized to Criss.

"It's okay, really." He said, smiling.

"Thank you for helping,"

"My pleasure"

I smiled at him and then hugged him. I don't know what came over me, but I hugged him.

He was almost the same size as me. I was a little smaller. I hung my head over his shoulder and started crying. I wanted, no, I needed to find this guy. The person that did those terrible things to Dani.

I noticed that I was still hugging Criss and I let go, even though I still wanted to hold on. I'm a girl, I like hugs, get over it.

I shuffled my feet and looked at the ground. His hand went under my chin and made me look up. I don't know what I expected he would do but he did something. He looked into my eyes and then he kissed me. I had my eyes open for a moment from suprise and then I closed them and melted into the kiss.

I felt bad for Dani but she wasn't awake so I didn't really worry about her. I just wanted this to last forever.

Then I heard the front door open. We had a clear window and we were standing in front of it. Even though we knew we were caught, we quickly moved away from eachother.

My eyes opened up as I saw who it was, Harry Styles. Just kidding. It was way worse.

"Hey dad."

Hey ladybugs and gentlemen,
How did you like the chapter? I'm very sorry that it's another short chapter but I have another good chapter coming up!

Baiiiiiiiiii -KatieLou