Chapter 8

I couldn't wait until tomorrow.

I slept well that night and woke up with a smile on face. I didn't tell Ali or Dani. This was gonna be too good.

I avoided Criss in the hall like normal, I couldn't risk anything.I spent Literature with Dani and Ali who thankfully helped keep him away.

Then there was lunch. Ooh, this was gonna be good. I got my tray and sat down at my usual table where he would easily find me. Dani and Ali didn't eat lunch so they were in the hall. Sucks for them, this was gonna be the center of attention.

Like normal he walked into the lunchroom and looked right at my table, I sighed and he came walking over.

"Hey," he said looking everywhere except my eyes "So, I wanted to apologize, it's just that I have an 'F' in Mrs. Simon's Science Class and Mr. Littman's Math Class. And I would do anything for a tutor." He sighed and started to walk away.

"Anything?" I said with a smirk.

"Any-Thing."

Oh, this was too good to be true.

"I think I have something in mind."

~~~~~

Today just so happened to be the day of the big football game. Pumas vs. The Bears. I could tell from my place in the stands that he was nervous.

The Quarterback,scared of a simple request.

It was almost Halftime and despite the fact that he was shaking in his shoes, we were winning by ten points.

Halftime, even I was nervous. It was almost over and everyone was in the stadium.

God, this is like a scene from Never Been Kissed.

He called me out onto the field. I'm so nervous. Ali and Dani where in the stands eating nachos while waving a banner with our school's mascit on it. I made it very clear for them to come tonight.

We went to the center of the field where everyone could see us.

"You know I was kidding, right?" I said with a smile on my face.

"You were? Does that mean I don't have to do this?"

"No. You still have to do it. I just didn't know that you cared that much about your grade."

"Well," he said, rubbing his neck (he does that alot),"if I don't raise my grade then I won't be able to play football, and football is my life so I can't let myself get bad grades and ruin my life"

"Wow, you are really committed"

We stopped at the center of the field. I took a deep breath as he grabbed my shoulders.

Let's do this.

I took a sip of my water and screwed the cap back on. He leaned toward me and slightly tilted his head. His lips were an inch apart from mine and the crowd was going wild.

I unscrewed the lid of my water bottle and put it next to his face. I squeezed the water bottle as soon as his lips touched mine.

He stepped back and looked at me in shock. The criwd was silent for a moment until it burst out in cheers.

Before I walked away I gave him a small kiss on the cheek "Yes, I'll tutor you." I smiled and walked away.

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. I worked really hard on it. She finally said yes! Have an awesome day ladybugs!

P.S. Dies anyone have an Idea for next chapter? If so, put it in the comments and I'll try my best to have it in a chapter. Maybe another girl or guy?

Baiiiiiiiiii -KatieLou