Chapter 14

My vision turned black and I collapsed, the last thing I saw being Criss, diving to keep me from hitting the floor.

I woke up in a small room. It was moderately clean and there were posters all over the walls. When I looked around I saw Criss slumped down in a chair next to the bed I was in.

He actually looked kind of cute. His dark hair was tousled and he was leaning against the chair in a way that he looked good. Even in his sleep he was attractive.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and I felt a large pain in my abdomen. I clutched my stomach. Oh gosh, that was sore.

Apparently I was making a lot of noise because Criss jolted awake, looking around like there was a serial killer in the house. He calmed down once he saw I was awake.

"How are you feeling?" He said smiling.

"Good. Sore, but good. I'm hungry." I said looking at him.

"Well then, let's get some food."

Criss helped me to the kitchen because I could barely walk and sat me down on a stool.

"What do we have today?" I said, in my best French accent.

"Well mademoiselle, today we are having- uh... how do you say- Waffles!" He bowed and started whisking the batter for the waffles while I turned on the waffle iron.

We talked for a little bit while our waffles were cooking. Mostly about Vines or YouTubers.

"-and then I said,'Lebron James' and we burst out laughing." We both started laughing until it softened into us just occasionally doing a weird cough laugh.

"That was funny..." he smiled.

When the light on the waffle iron turned green Criss took out my waffles and started putting butter on them. I was reading the ingredients in the syrup when he set my waffles in front of me.

I pigged out on the waffles until I saw my black journal on the dining table. I dropped my fork.

"Please tell me you didn't-" I started.

He nodded his head and his face turned serious.

"I read alot"

Hey ladybugs and gentlemen,

I'm tired and I wrote this a day before I uploaded it. So don't worry if I didn't get to your suggestions.

Baiiiiiiiiii -KatieLou