Chapter 12

"Hey dad."

My dad walked into the house dumbfounded. He never really expected that I would get a boyfriend anytime soon, not that Criss is my boyfriend.I wish. Then he saw Dani on the couch and shook his head. She did look pretty uncomfortable, but that's just how she sleeps.

"Hey Summer, who's your friend?" He said in an aggravated tone.

"This is Criss," I said blushing, and gestured toward Criss. My dad is gonna kill me,"and um I was wondering if Dani can spend the night given that it's Friday and the last time she spent the night was last week."

"I don't care about Dani, she's fine. I just want to know why you were doing the Hoo-Ha with this boy in the living room."

I shook my head,"I wasn't doing the Hoo-Ha with him, and no one says Hoo-Ha."

My dad is so weird.

"Whatever just get this boy out of my house and get Dani off the couch."

Criss walked out of the house. He took his backpack and started walking while I waved goodbye. Now for Dani.

I was strong enough to put her on my back and climb up the stairs while dragging her feet behind me. I put Dani in my bed and then I went downstairs to get my backpack and my journal.

Where was it?

I started freaking out. My journal. The book that had all of my secrets and drawings, was gone and I can't find it. It was here earlier.

I looked outside and tried to find Criss but it was too late. He had already went home.

I'm screwed.

Hey ladybugs and gentlemen,
This was a filler chapter. I hope you guys liked it. I was bored so I just started working on it for no reason.

Baiiiiiiiiii -KatieLou