Chapter 19

If I was going, I wasn't going alone.

A minute later I got a reply from Criss.

Criss: Sure, what time?

Me: Around 8

Criss: Alright. I'll meet u at Turner's :)

I smiled and then set down my phone. Time to get dressed.

Turner's was a pretty casual place so I put on black jeans and a flowy gray tank top along with some black high-tops.

We left for Turner's at around 7:50 given that the resturant was right down the street. When we got there I saw Criss sitting in front of the resturant in dark jeans and a gray t-shirt.

We pulled into the parking lot and we all hopped out of the car. I ran up to the entrance and walked alongside Criss.

"Thanks for coming along." I said as we walked through the doors.

"No problem." He smiled at me, showing off his dimples.

Why was he so darn cute?

I noticed that I was looking at him awkwardly for a while so I snapped my attention to the hostess deck where my brother was checking our reservations.

Apparently there was a problem with the reservation because my brother was almost yelling at the hostess.

"What do you mean there are no tables reserved for 'Shanner'?"

The hostess checked the list one more time shaking her head," Sorry sir, but there are no tables reserved for Shanner." Even though she was getting yelled at she still had a calm demeanor, she must have done this before.

Blake sighed and rubbed his hands through his hair. He directed us toward the car to go back home.

I stopped before I got into the car." Blake, what if we went somewhere else?"

He looked at me attentively," Like where?"

I shrugged," I don't know. Burger King?"

He smiled and clapped his hands together." Summer you're a genius! Onwards to Burger King!" He pointed down the road.

I smiled and hopped into the car along with Criss. When we got to the building we walked in and ordered 7 burgers and 7 large sodas.

The lady at the counter looked pretty confused but went with it anyways. I went to the bathroom before we ate and washed up.

Nina walked out of the stall and looked at me before washing her hands.

"I can tell you like him."

I started to blush and turned to the paper towel dispenser." I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm pretty sure you do." She smirked and faced toward me. "Listen, if you like him just tell him. Any idiot with a brain can tell he likes you. The way he looks at you when you look away is so adorable."

I turned away and walked out of the bathroom. The rest of the night was fun. We told jokes. Laughed. And generally enjoyed ourselves. But I never forgot what Nina told me.

"Any idiot with a brain can tell he likes you."

Hey ladybugs and gentlemen,
I have no words. I don't want any suggestions because I have a maniacal idea for next chapter. Enjoy the happiness while it lasts my friends.
Baiiiiiiiiii - KatieLou