Chapter 22

Criss: I like you Summer

I dropped my phone. He liked me? Last time I checked he was tongue deep in Joann's face. Nevertheless, I was confused.

He said that she kissed him as soon as she saw me coming through the doors. Was she trying to make me jealous?

I dismissed my thoughts and texted Dani.

Me: wanna go to the park?

A few minutes later, I got a reply.

Danos: Sure! What time? ♥♥

I smiled and replied. I needed to vent and she was always there. A few minutes later after I changed I was off to the park.

When I got there I saw Dani and Ali on the swings. Of course Ali was on the low swing and Dani was on a really high swing. They were laughing about some random thing until they saw me. They stopped talking and waved at me.

"So what did you want to go to the park for?" Ali questioned, looking up at me.

"I need to show you two something. It is very important that you don't tell anyone." I stretched the 'anyone' I needed to emphasize near them. It was very difficult to get through their thick skulls.

I'm kidding!

They just don't pay attention.
After having them repeat it a few times I finally showed them the text. Their faces turned to O's when they read it. They were speechless. Well, until Dani started to scroll up to when I argued with him.

"He kissed Joann!" Her face was riddled with shock.

Ali was jumping up in an attempt to see the texts. Dani lowered the phone to Ali's height and she shreiked, causing a few parents to glare at us, clearly annoyed.

"Did you text him back?" Ali asked quieter while taking my phone from Dani and reading further into the texts.

"No. I was too shocked to reply." I replied honestly.

"What?" Said Dani," You can't leave him hanging like that."

I shook my head at Dani." Yes I can! He kissed Joann! He deserves the silent treatment!"

She nodded her head, finally understanding my point.

"So what are you gonna do?" Inquired Ali as she gave me my phone.

"I don't know." I replied honestly. I really didn't know what to do. I was always smart and knew what to do in every situation, but this time I was stuck.

As we talked a rather loud truck pulled up into the parking lot. Out of it came 4 teenage boys. I yelped when I saw the familiar faces of Criss and his friends.

Ali and Dani saw what I saw and they had the same reaction as me. We dived behind one of the wooden structures.

They walked past the park toward the basketball court. After they picked the teams they started to make a bet on what the others would do if a team won.

"Okay. So if I win, Justin has to try and fit in a baby swing." Criss said. I chuckled, I could just imagine one of those guys trying to fit in a baby swing.

The other guys laughed as well until the one who I assumed was justin spoke up." Okay, so if we win Criss has to ask out that chick he's been hanging out with and then dump her. And remember, no telling."

My eyes widened as I saw Criss stiffen when Justin started to talk about me. Criss clenched his fists," Don't make me do this man."

"A deal's a deal." Justin said laughing.

He hung his head as he shook Justin's hand. I looked away and started to walk to my car.

Ali and Dani didn't try to stop me, they just let me walk to my car and leave.

When I got home that night, the bet was all I could think about. Why did he agree? I looked at the ceiling.

I guess there was only one thing I could do. I would have to dump him.

Hey, ladybugs and gentlemen!
I'm sick and I decided to write this chapter. I hoped you liked it! And as always, be sure to vote or leave a suggestion on next chapter and I will try to grant your wish!
Baiiiiiiiiii -KatieLou