Chapter 24

"I love you."

I stiffened. He went from like to love in two days. But I knew he meant it.

I didn't respond. I'm not sure I needed to because he pulled me into a deep kiss, leaving his friends with wide eyes dropped jaws.

After pulling away from the kiss after a couple minutes we ran to my car. I didn't know where to go, so we just went to Burger King.

We stayed there for a while just smiling and laughing about random stories. After around two and a half hours I got a text from my dad.

Dad: I got a job!

I smiled and then showed Criss the text. We fistbumped and decided to ditch (after paying, of course).

Me: Congrats!! Criss and I are going to a movie to celebrate!

We hopped in my car and went along our merry way to the movie theater 10 feet away.

We decided to watch a scary movie because we both knew that I was a disturbed person. I had a thing for scary movies. They're just really good.

We got into the theater when the previews were just ending. Dang it, I love the previews. We took a seat at the back as the movie started to play.

Anyways, the movie started off with eerie music and I was getting a little freaked out. A black and white room showed up. A scream played off in the distance.

A woman fell on the floor and screamed. She was getting stabbed by a masked killer. I yelped and dug my head into Criss' sleeve.

What kind of person would kill an innocent person like that? This movie was too messed up. Even for my liking.

I was calm when I was hidden from the movie by Criss' sleeve. It smelt good. After a while I started getting sleepy. Someone was looking for the killer in the house.

I fell asleep as Criss wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I was woken up by Criss shaking me gently. The movie was over and everyone started to leave.

"Hey Sleepy Head. Wake up." I yawned and sat up.

"What happened?" I asked Criss while stretching.

"It was the mailman. He got away though. There's a sequel."

I smiled," We should see it!"

He smiled," So you can fall asleep on me again?"

I mocked sadness," Do you not want me to sleep on you anymore?"

He pulled me into a hug and then kissed my cheek," You're always welcome to sleep on me." He smiled and then got up, pulling me with him.

My stomach grumbled. I was really hungry. He noticed and then smiled," To the Taco Bell!" He pointed dramatically.

We ate and then I drove him home. When we stopped at his house all that was in the car was us and an awkward silence. He sighed and then stepped out of the car. I don't know what came over me but I grabbed his wrist and tugged him in and kissed him.

He smiled and then got out of the car. He walked up to his porch and waved. I waved back and then he walked into his house.

When I was absolutely sure he was inside I smiled weakly.

"I love you too."

And with that, I drove home.

Hey ladybugs and gentlemen,
Sorry if this chapter is a bit rushed I was tired and my mom wanted me off of my phone. Thanks for all of the support!
Baiiiiiiiiii -KatieLou