Chapter 2...

He must have the wrong desk, I looked around to see if there was anyone else in the classroom but the classroom was completely empty, just him and me.

I sat up and regained my composure, "What do you want?". I just want this day to be over.

His normally tough demeanor changed as he held his notebook and textbook at his side. "You don't sound as nice as I thought you would."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "Well I'm sorry I disappointed you sir. Now if you don't mind me I'm gonna just head home now." I attempted to sit up but he refused to move, causing me to sit back down. Who does this guy think he is?

"Wait," he replied," I need your help."

"Yeah, yeah. I've heard it 5,000 times. You want my homework, you need my notes. Well it's not happening." I shook my head and begun to stand up again, "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going home now.".

He shook his head, "I don't want your homework, I want you to teach me."

"What?" I said, not sure if I heard this jock right. "You want me to teach you this stuff?" I mean, it's not that hard but I guess that's just me.

"Yeah, I mean, will you?"

I thought about his proposal for a second and took a sighed, It certainly wasn't what I was used to hearing but I still had to consider my options. I'm just not a tutor.

"I'll think about it. Give me a few days and I'll get back to you."

He sighed and I rushed out of the room, half feeling bad and half just glad that I'm done with social interaction for today.

That's pretty much it. Look forward to more updates in the future.

Baiiiiiiiiii -KatieLou