Chapter 7

She grabbed my shoulders and screamed into my face,"Ice Cream Night!!!" I smiled, she knew how to make me happier more than anyone else.

It was late at night when I arrived at Dani's house. She had invited another one of our friends, Ali. What made Ali so unique was her height, she was alot smaller than me and so we joked about it alot. She was cool with it though.

It helped that she was fun to hang out with, because otherwise we would have been bored out of our minds. Not to be rude or anything, but Dani and I had pretty much done everything that could be done at a sleepover. So we were usually stuck watching hunting shows with her grandpa in the living room.

It was a school night so we weren't allowed to stay up as late as we normally would, but we did anyways because anime is a thing that exists and we love it. So we ended up watching around 5 hours worth of episodes of Sword Art Online. I was thankful for Ali and Dani's snarky comments, otherwise I would've drifted off in the first hour.

We hung out for a while, talking about the show while trying to be quiet but ultimately failing and waking her family up multiple times. This almost pushed her dad over the edge but we ended up deciding to turn the laptop off for the night. Besides, we hadn't even seen the main event.

Since the main event of the night was to see me eat a ton of ice cream until I got a brain freeze so I could achieve a sense of clarity, we went downstairs to the kitchen to get the ice cream. As usual, I got chocolate, Dani got cookie dough, and Ali got whatever she felt like she wanted that day.

We sat in a small circle and Dani and Ali watched me as I downed six scoops of ice cream in only a few swift movements. They sat there smiling like idiots as the cold overtook me.

Who's idea was this? Oh right, us.

After surviving a brain-freeze that felt like the next ice age, I found my answer, and it was simple.

I couldn't wait until tomorrow.

Hey ladybugs! I decided to leave the story with a cliffhanger and hopefully I survive school tomorrow so I can put up a new chapter. By the way, sorry if this chapter was short, I was really tired but I hope you still liked it!!

Baiii -Katielou

P.S. does anyone have any suggestions for the next chapter? If so,put it in the comments! Make sure to vote if you want!