Credits

Hi! Finally, another one finished. This book was truly a journey. I had so much inspiration, and then it was lost. That happened so many times throughout the book, but I'm incredibly happy with the way it turned out.

If I'm being honest, it originally was supposed to stop when the boys were having a big dinner after Changbin, Jeongin, and Minho made up. I did recognize that there were a few loose ends, therefore, I continued on! Plus, I felt bad that Hyunjin didn't have many scenes that he was in at first. That played a huge role in why his dad ended up being a hunter and whatnot.

This book was somewhat different from what I'm used to writing. Yes, it had different creatures in it. That was a huge change because I had to decide what special features they had and describe some details they had. It was an entire process, but I loved it.

Plus, instead of the usual emotional books, this was more action based, I guess. My style is more psychological. I dive deep into a character's mental illness. Of course, Jisung was set to have an anxiety disorder and there were many parts that showed it, but it wasn't the main focus. That's how it was different from my usual writing.

Either way, I loved it. When I first saw the TikTok it was based off of, I got excited. A college student and a couple of hellhound demons. I've heard of demon x human, but hellhounds? Never. After that, I messaged the person who created it and got their permission to use their idea. It was so cool, really. I had so many different ideas and ways to make the demons sound cool. Their kisses being literal demon "spells"/trances was completely original. I don't even know how I came up with it.

Anyway, you guys probably don't care as much as I do haha. If you do, feel free to ask questions in the comments. Now, I'll wrap this up.

Thank you all so much for reading. The feedback I've received has been wonderful throughout the entire process of writing. I couldn't be more thankful and grateful to have such lovely readers. Thank you all so much.

If you want to read more, you can click on my profile and follow me for live updates. I have a few short and long kpop books based on Stray Kids, BTS, Ateez, and Day6. I have a kpop oneshot book (mostly SKZ) where I write about different ships.

Thank you all again so much! Stay tuned for a bonus chapter!

See you in the next book! Also... stayed tuned for next week's surprise. Don't archive this book just yet 😈

-CarmenKB