2

"I'm going to call Felix." I hop off of Chan's lap, going over to take my phone out of my bag, but it wasn't there.

"Did I put my phone somewhere?"

He blinks at me.

"Fuck, okay. I'm going back to the university to look. I'll be right back." I run my hand through my hair, feeling the hairs flutter down.

"I'll come with."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I'm a big boy," I smile, the muscles in my cheeks aching from force.

"You do realize I could teleport there and get it for you?"

"Yes, I know, but I don't care." I turn around, reaching for the doorknob before again, feeling that pain in my stomach. I freeze. Maybe he should just go get it. I'm wasting time.

"Go get it."

"I thought-"

"Go," I demand, releasing the handle.

He sighs, shaking his head and disappearing. I breathe out, feeling a bit dizzy. Going to the kitchen, I take a drink of my water that I had abandoned.

"Here," Chan comes back, setting the device on the counter. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"You should go lay down."

Anger builds in me. I know I have issues, but that doesn't mean he can treat me this way. Treat you what way? I know he's trying to help, but it's just pissing me off. The emotion rises until finally, I slump into the wall behind me, taking in heavy breaths. I close my eyes, holding my head in my hands.

"Okay."

I push myself off of the wall, going around him to get to our bedroom. My bedroom? They don't sleep. It's still theirs, Jisung.

"Will you shut up?" I hiss, unaware of the eyes on me. I climb into bed, kicking my shoes off.

"Who are you talking to?" Minho questions, having me sit up to look at him. I kind of hate when they pop in out of nowhere.

"No one."

"Are you feeling better from earlier?" He reaches over to brush some of my hair out of my face.

"What happened earlier?" Chan interrupts, leaning on the doorframe.

"You didn't tell him?"

"Why would I?"

"Because it's important. He had an anxiety attack at school."

"What? Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"Can you two please leave?" I sigh softly, fed up with everything. It was already a bad day, they didn't need to make it worse.

But they were. Because they weren't even listening. They were bickering among themselves, trying to figure me out.

I quickly reach forward, grabbing Minho's collar harshly. "Get out, mutts. Both of you." The growl that left my throat scared me. I've never sounded like that before.

You'd think they would try to dominate me after something like that. Demons don't like being put down in a submissive way, but they had quickly gotten accustomed to me.

They share a look, backing off. I fall onto the bed after hearing the door click shut. I almost felt bed for getting angry with them. My emotions were all over the place. I was tired.

"Shit," I realize, remembering that I was supposed to call Felix. "Whatever." Maybe Chan was right. Everything was okay.

I close my eyes tightly before I relaxing them. I needed sleep; I was drained from today. I just needed to sleep.

But I couldn't. Everything was telling me to go call Felix. I had to.