35

Minho holds me against his chest, massaging my hips gently. They were definitely bruising. He was now clear-headed, able to move better and be less sweaty.

This has happened before. That's why Chan understood. When Minho got angry at me, it was because of losing souls.

Apparently, because he lost so many souls, his body needed the heated activities to recharge. It's almost like being sick. You throw up fluids, so you need to get back those electrolytes in your body. That's all this was, but it definitely wasn't going to be the last time.

He's going to get angrier. He's going to get overwhelmed. He's going to get horny. His emotions are going to be heightened. I don't know for how long, but we're going to have to deal with it no matter what.

"Are you okay? Was I too rough?"

"Pup, you've asked that so many times. I'm okay, I promise. You weren't really rough."

I close my eyes, breathing him in. He was going through a hard time. I can take more than they think, even if it seems too rough.

Throughout most of it, to be honest, I felt like I was floating. He was almost always kissing some part of my body, so that's why. The power of demon kisses. Such a beautiful thing.

-

There's a small knock on the door, someone patiently waiting for permission to come in. I pull the blanket over my naked body.

"You can come in, baby."

Chan pokes his head in, scanning the area before coming all the way in. "Everything okay? Are you okay now?"

"Yeah, everything is good, star. I feel better. I really, really hated that, though. It made me feel gross," he grimaces.

"Gross? What do you mean?"

"Like... I forced you to help me..." He mutters, trying to avoid eye contact with either of us by focusing on massaging me again.

"You didn't force me to do anything, puppy," I pout. "I wanted to help you, I did. If I didn't, I would've said no. I had a choice and I made it."

"My sweet things," Chan awes, coming over to kiss us. "Moon, next time, you can just ask me. I don't mind. I know how you can get."

Minho blushes, biting his lip. "Well, I'd like both of you. B-but it doesn't matter. I don't like feeling that way. It's uncomfortable."

"It's okay, pup. We'll worry about it when it comes again. For now, let's just enjoy the day," I reassure. I could feel how tense he was behind me. I didn't like that.

"You're right. Channie, come lay. Let's sleep for a bit. We all need it," Minho smiles, reaching out weakly for our final piece.

Chan chuckles, sliding in beside us. He tucks Minho in his side while I stay between Minho's legs. Our little family lit up my entire world. I don't know where I'd be without them.

________

Early update because I have a school* dance tomorrow and I'll forget•