The Bad Side of Unique

Every person has a bad side that you have never seen but when you show it people tend to be amazed.

********************************

The fight went on and Unique was able to defeat the dark energy using his powers then he entered the room and took the crystal ball, he saw humans in it and they called for help he then told them that he was there to rescue them together with his friends.

The king took the knife that was behind him and cut juniors neck mercilessly but it didn’t go deep but blood was coming out pretty fast then he made some cuts on the other two guys who were fighting against him.

Then he slowly knelt down picking a sharp spear and throwing it towards bright who was about to reach Collins and was on the fifth wall then Unique looked at the direction where the spear was going only to see that it aimed at bright. The people in the crystal were also watching what was about to happen.

The spear was moving fast while spinning quickly cutting through the air making it easy for it to move, during that time everyone stopped fighting and looked at bright as they called out his name loudly in despair but he couldn’t hear them because of the distance while the king laughed as he looked up.
As bright was about to reach the 7th wall, that’s when the spear hit him from behind cracking everything that was inside him and entered slowly while lifting him up and he widely opened his mouth as if he was trying to say the word “wow” and the spear came out of the chest then directed his body to the wall where the spear inserted a little on the wall hanging his body in the air and every one of the shouted “no,”

“you,” Unique shouted as his powers grew stronger and his hands had the flames of fire while raising in the air then his hair changed to gold and his eyes were blue as he looked at the king then the crystal ball was broken when it reached on the ground and the people returned to their rightful places as they watched what unique was about to do.
With great force unique moved towards the king in a blink of an eye releasing flames of fire in his hands throwing them at him and beating him with his shield not giving him a chance to fight back, he didn’t want him to die fast so he continued to beat him up that he took one eye out of his body and throwing it in the air feeding the birds.

Without passing of time Unique pointed his hand to the ground releasing a white gold sharp sword that cut the kings head easily as if it was something soft.

Upon seeing this, other armaliohs escaped while the others were killed at the spot. Then unique landed down to go see bright for the last time together with his friends that’s when they saw bright trying to put Derick at his back but guess he was too heavy, they stopped for a moment as they recalled how they saw him being killed and tears dropped down their cheeks. 

“are you guys going to help me or what?” bight was trying to carry Collins

“Bright,” with excitement they went to hug him

“what’s this for,” it was not an illusion to them

“we thought you were dead,”

“but how come you are alive?”

“yes, how come? we saw the spear piercing through your body,”

“calm down guys,” bright urged them “let’s take these guys to the hospital first, I will tell you,”

"Honestly I was really worried and my heart had to break but now am more than happy," unique hugged him.

"I'll never leave you alone," he urged him