Morning

There we go again thought of writing something new.

Have you ever thought about waking up one morning then finding out that you are the only human left.
That's what this is all about.

**********************************
Stealing became part of him, smoking and drinking beer was nothing new to him, Collins was his name. He lived in an apartment together with his four friends from high school. They had been friends for about 6 years and they were responsible for one another.

Derick one of the four friends to Collins, he really liked to read books and he never stopped reading as if he was cursed to be reading at all times from birth and he was a hard worker.

Bright the intelligent guy of all who was always busy building inventions although none of the worked but he still kept pushing.

Mirror the playful guy of all who seemed like he was never growing up and was stuck being young, he was the who made the group to be filled with laughter.

Unique the leader of the group, cold hearted from the outside but a kind person no wonder he is always serious and emotional by the way.

“you never stop reading, do you?” mirror said passing by Derick on the table while going to the kitchen.

“I hope you don’t finish the food,” Derick turned his head towards mirror “this is the fifth time seeing you getting food this morning,”

“but am hungry,”

“it has just been 10 minutes since the food you have taken,” he smiled.

“Food was made to be eaten, it cannot eat itself uhmm,” he winked at him while bright walked in with his new invention.

“Guys who would like to try my new inven...……,” he was cut words “Not me,” both of the continued what they were doing.

“This will certainly work believe me,” he urged them.

“If it doesn’t work, you will have to take the responsibility for me for buying food this week,” mirror was trying to make a deal with him.

“It’s a deal then,” he continued “but if it does work you will eat back your words,” he was being too confident that he made mirror scared.

“But that’s not fair,”

“Mirror you were the one who first offered the deal so put up with it,” Derick was trying to get back to mirror.

“You……. You…….,” mirror said pointing his finger at him while Derick bent his neck and widely opening his eyes.       

“Come let’s get started,” Bright told mirror while pulling him by the hand. 

Bright had made a machine that would vibrate when someone is scared so he tried to scare mirror but the machine didn’t vibrate, he kept trying but nothing happened this made mirror happy cause the situation was favoring him while Derick was laughing nonstop banging on the table.

“guys where is Collins?” Unique asked as he was coming downstairs.

“he has not been here for a couple of days,” Derick responded 

“maybe he was caught by the police,” Mirror said in a joking way.

“we need to talk to him when he comes about his behavior,”

“that’s a great idea,” Bright nodded his head. 

“but what makes you think that he will listen to us,” Mirror said while sitting down on a chair with popcorn in his hands. 

“he has to,”

“we are his friends and he will listen to us for sure,”

“Unicorn you are too confident,” Mirror joked putting his arm on unique shoulder.

“I have told you about the name,” he looked at him in a scary way.

“oh why do you have to be this cold,”

“you two knock it off,” Derick snapped his fingers in their faces.

**********************************
How did you like the first chapter ?
Remember to leave a Vote😊