The Only One's Left

If I was one of these boy I would freak out to see that am the only one left on earth😂😂😂😂

Read😎😎

*******************************

Bright opened the door slowly with fear as if a ghost would come out when he opens the door then he widely opened it, in their eyes the world seemed so empty. They walked door by door entering the houses but there was no one inside, clothes were everywhere as though someone was doing a delivery to everything. However, all the people vanished on earth and they were the only people left on the planet.

“what happened? “Unique couldn’t believe his eyes.

“no one of us knows,”

“if you have noticed our house is the only one which does not have the yellowish oil,” Mirror was pointing at their apartment.

“can this be a dream,” Bright suggested.

“maybe we are on a mission like in the movies,”

“am not buying your mission point better the dream one,”

“but what if he is right about us being on a mission,” Unique continued “so what are we going to do?” he asked while folding his hands together 

The boys had to go home to think of what had happened and to protect themselves from whatever was about to happen, guess they were supposed to embark on a journey. Earlier what happened to the earth was that the sun seemed to come towards the earth so close than normal then around 12:00 am there was a great right that shinned so bright all over the world guess that might have caused the vanishing of people.

“so,”

“so what,”

“Am trying to say what are we going to do as for now,”

“nothing,” Derick said while standing up on his seat.

“nothing is not an answer and not a solution to our current problem,” Unique responded in a serious way. 

“so what’s your suggestion?” Collins asked him because it seemed like he had an idea.

“I think we can come to a conclusion that all the people around the world have disappeared, so we have to find out what caused it,” Unique was calm as he said making it seem as if it was an easy task.

“but there is actually no way we can find out,” 

“maybe our turn is coming to vanish,” Mirror joked

“if I remember properly, Bright had put some security cameras around the house,” Mirror said something sensible for the first time in his life.

“yeah!!! You are right,” Bright remembered and went to check the footage. 

“are you seeing what am see,” Mirror was frightened with what he was seeing as they watched the footage.

“is that the sun or what?” Derick was trying to look closely.

“yes the guess is right,” Unique agreed to the suggestion pressing his hands on the table.

“oh man... that’s a lot of light,” they moved away from the screen.

“have you noticed something,” Collins had seen something.

“like what?” 

“there is ultimate silence after the flash,” he continued as they paid attention “as if the light caused the vanishing,” Bright started to grab his chin as if he had any beard.

“yeah that’s true,”

“Derick go check out the measurements of the thermometer outside for yesterday around 11pm – 1am,” Unique ordered.

“I will do just that,” he said while going behind the house.

Derick went to check out the thermometer and the recordings then he immediately rushed and told his friends that there was a huge increase in temperature, so they thought of taking a walk around by car but no one among them knew how to drive a car then Collins rushed in the house to get the menu to use when driving, they thought it would be a piece of cake but it was just so hard for them to even start the car.