Unique is awake

As mica and his two warriors flew away, the boys rushed down the waterfall to take Derick to the top.

"Derick..., Derick......, Derick!" mirror called out as he tried to wake him up.

"don't bother he is unconscious," bright told mirror

"you don't have to worry about a thing but as for now we have to treat his wound," dericks head was bleeding. 

"so how are we planning on carrying him,"

"don't worry about that, I have powers remember," Collins was trying to start an argument with them as he used his ability to carry the body.

"it's not like you are the only one who has the powers here,"

"I know but for the moment my powers are the only one that can help," Collins raised one eyebrow while mirror looked away , he was tired and didn't want to start a fight with him.

Bright snapped his fingers to make them knock it off, then they started to go up the waterfall and when they reached there, the temperature had increased so much that they could not get any closer before long the heat seemed to fade away fast.

"guys the temperature is getting low," they all rushed

"do you think he is going to wake up?" bright asked his friends as they walked towards the curve

"let's guess that now," they stared at unique to see what would happen, they entered the curve with fear in their hearts when they remembered what happened to the armaliohs, that's when unique started to move his head from both sides as though he was having a nightmare before long he woke up with force as if he had seen something scarily in his dream that was coming towards him or was about to eat him up then his friends were happy to see him back.

"Unicorn I missed you," mirror quickly hugged him seated.

"do you have to say that name," unique looked at him "I missed you guys too but has it been that long,"

"oh yes it has," 

"tell me you don't want to know how long it has been,"

"you have been unconscious for two days and your body was releasing a lot of heat making this curve extremely hot, so we had to stay outside and some meters away from this curve," Collins looked at him as he talked.

"can you stop kidding around," he thought what he heard was a joke

"he isn't joking unicorn," bright agreed with what Collins said while mocking him.

"you too that name," he pointed at him.

"well it seems so good in my mouth," he joked as everyone laughed.

"by the way where is derick?" unique looked around but couldn't see him.

"The armaliohs had attacked us some moments ago and as we were fighting with them, derick was hit on the head from behind that he fainted, falling off the cliff then Collins created a bed that caught derick as he was falling and directed it besides the river, now he is outside," Unique rushed outside to see dericks condition.

"hey be careful, you haven't recovered properly yet," they all joined him then unique treated derick and at the passing of time he woke up.