𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙋𝙊𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙔𝙋𝙎𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙀

A P O C A L P Y S E - 1
«——————————»

QUITE STORY TRAILER:
(Idea by daisy)

Apocalypse one is now on! Who's ready for the first battle upon the zombies?

Bewildered, Beliefs, Manipulation, Cure, Toleration, Inflected, Prioritisation and Manifestation are what her game. She's Catherine, who'll tell you her story about of her battle in a first place that the zombies conquered the place.

Catherine Elisabeth Alvarez at your service!

What are the plot twists will you discovered whilst reading what she tells you?

The Author's question for you all, to whom she'll be resented actually and to whom she'll found the cure?

Don't worry! Catherine probably tell you so don't skip the each of chapters for the exciting scenarios!

For knowing how the squad flee from that place and how they resisted just to survive and why insisted herself to save the people on the way of survive, just keep reading!

Every sentences and words aren't perfect but your Author tried her best just to attract all of your attentions and to give you an exciting story!

Are you all ready now? You may scroll
down or switch and read.
Enjoy reading readers!

Know Her Squad! :

: ̗̀➛ Harvey Adrein Swift

: ̗̀➛ Trisha Claire Tudor

: ̗̀➛ Aria Jade Raven

: ̗̀➛ Everleigh Rose Swift

: ̗̀➛ Vivian Vance

: ̗̀➛ Troy

: ̗̀➛ Beck

: ̗̀➛ Kioz James Alfonso

: ̗̀➛ Travis Whitlock

: ̗̀➛ Arlyn Chris 

: ̗̀➛ Dalvis Hawk

: ̗̀➛ Gene Francis

«————————————»

A NOVEL WRITTEN by: CeeEyRa
IDEAS OF TRAILER by: Daisy

(No collaboration of its novel and it's produced by an only Author, Aira)

I