❀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ ❀

the smut. haha. okay yeah so no proper heading bc we're going to the past sooooo...
ALSO TY FOR 1K I LOVE YOU ALL SM<33 HOPE U ENJOY YOU SINNERS<33
————

"well," you started, "i want you to...oh my god this is embarrassing- j-just have your way with me...please?"

sephiroth blinked, but gave a deep chuckle.

"as you wish~"

he quickly pushed you down onto the bed, licking his lips.

he placed hands next to both sides of your head.

you could feel sephiroths's breath against your face as he smiled above you.

after laying a soft kiss on your lips, he dug his face into your neck, kissing and gently biting at the skin.

he loved listening to your mewls as he reached a particularly sensitive spot on your neck.

he sucked lovingly on the spot, licking the blood he had released from biting away from the forming hickey.

you wrapped your arms around his neck while his own hands wandered down your hips up to your bra.

"y/n..." he growled, "can i-"

"go ahead.." you breathed.

he unclipped your bra quickly with skill from past experience, though he fumbled when pulling the straps down, making you giggle.

he peeled it off slowly and gazed at the sight of your cleavage in astonishment.

you first instinct would be to cover your chest up, but he dug his face into your chest before you even got the chance.

he licked and sucked at your left nipple while groping your right breast.

he kneaded into it, proceeding to repeat this process for an eternity before lifting his now pink-tinted face to look up at you and smile.

"babe..do you want to go further?"

sephiroth was then pulled close to your face, you crashing your lips into his, causing him to smile warmly, "i suppose that's my answer."

he sat up on his knees, unbuckling and removing his pants.

you made a gulp when you saw the outline of a bulge in his boxers and looked away.

he chuckled and lifted your legs up, hoisting them up to rest over his shoulder as he peeled away your panties.

you quivered from his cool hands grazing your skin so gently.

sephiroth couldn't believe the view in front of him, and sighed lovingly, before playfully rubbing your clit with his thumb, causing you to whine.

he continued this as he used his other hand's index and middle finger to rub slowly against your slick folds, before inserting the index in slowly.

"ngh.." you whimpered from the new sensation.

he pumped his finger in and out gently, as you moaned.

"sephiroth.."

"hmm?" he hummed as he now inserted his middle finger.

"a-ah~!"

sephiroth curled his fingers as he picked up his pace and the strength in his motions.

he felt the hole fill with your sticky love juices, and smiled lustfully as you hit your climax under him.

sephiroth could feel his erection harden even more just from seeing your eyes roll back and mouth hang open in a daze, while he pulled his fingers out, popping them in his mouth to clean them, savoring your taste.

"oh my..s-seph.."

"first time orgasming, love?" he chuckled, "well, it certainly won't be your last tonight."

he smirked as he pulled out his cock, watching your eyes widen in shock.

you knew it had to be big but didn't expect it to be that big.

"is..is it gonna fit?" you asked innocently.

sephiroth laughed, "yes, princess, it will."

he cupped your face with his hand, "don't you worry your pretty little head, i'll take care of you, y/n."

"i know. i trust you."

that meant the world to him.

after putting a condom on, he got into position.

as he propped himself over your, pressing his weight on his elbows and knees while pinning you down with them, "it may hurt in the beginning but trust me, it gets better. just try to relax, okay?"

"okay, sephi."

he now sat up on his knees, clasping his hands with yours while still keeping you pinned, rubbing his length teasingly along your folds, feeling some precum release because of the foreplay.

he was ready, and so were you.

sephiroth took a deep breath and slowly pushed himself in.

to you, it felt intense, as the particularly large visitor was seemingly filling you up when only in by the tip.

sephiroth hissed at the sudden tightness, and paused, as you were balling your hands in his scalp from the pain, keeping yourself from screaming from it.

all the while he kept uttering, "it'll be okay baby, it'll be over soon, just relax."

soon enough, he was able to move in more, little by little.

the both of you gave a satisfied and drawn out sigh when he was fully in.

it felt nice to be this..connected.

"sephi..you're..you're inside me~!"

he loved the lust filled look in your eyes as you moaned.

"yes, sweetness, my cock is finally deep inside you.." sephiroth grunted as he began to slowly move his hips back, and forth.

you cried out at the sudden motion, but once again came back to the state of pleasure as he kept dipping his himself in and out.

sephiroth found himself growling as he rolled his hips more, as you clawed at his shoulders and back, kissing his neck.

you felt like heaven yet you were treating his body like as if he were a god.

"please..sephi...harder.." you kept whining.

and he would oblige with:

"of course baby, anything you want."

oh god he was so in love with you, and this only enhanced it.

he began pumping faster and faster but with you screaming his name and holding onto him for dear life, he could only last for so much longer.

sephiroth pulled out of you and slammed back in, hard enough to give your second orgasm of the night to him, and once he was sure you were done, he pulled out, ripping the condom off and jacking off right over you, spilling out lines of curses and groaning your name.

"fuck..fuck y/n...god- fucking-"

he released his seed all over your panting frame, some going as far as landing into your eye and hung open mouth.

he dropped practically on top of you, out of exhaustion and slight embarrassment.

he felt your hands wrap around him in a hug.

"..we both need a shower."