❀ ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ❀

ᴛᴜᴇᴅᴀʏ, ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 8ᴛʜ, 11:06 ᴀᴍ⛅️

you and sephiroth had been dating for a little less than a month now, though you both ultimately decided to keep it private and reduce pda at school, unless you both were alone.

the thing was that sephiroth didn't care about random people seeing you two together, but he, in his own words, didn't wanna ruin your relationships with your friends by dating him.

you knew you had to tell them at some point, but didn't know how.

you texted him as you sat in the subway with cloud, tifa, barrett, and vincent, on the way to see aerith, who you were about to finally meet.

zack had a lot of studying to do supposedly while yuffie had a shift to take at the cafe, so they both couldn't make it.

you sat next to vincent as barrett was telling a story about a penpal of his named cid, and how he wanted to be an astronaut.

tifa played music from a speaker, as you all were the only ones on that subway car headed to the sector five slums, under the plate.

seph☕️: i hope you have fun n/n, be safe and stay with the group, sector 5 can get a little seedy at night

y/n🧑‍🚀: i will!! thank u sephiiii <3

seph☕️: <3

as should i stay or should i go blasted, with tifa and barrett singing along and cloud rolling his eyes, vincent looked over your shoulder at your phone.

when you noticed his looking, you met his gaze as he gave you a raised eyebrow.

'shit-'

he whispered, "are you guys..?"

you're face went red and you couldn't deny it, as you pressed a finger onto your lips, "please don't say anything, i wanted to find a good way to tell everyone..i don't want anyone to get mad."

vincent nodded understandingly.

"i won't say anything, it's not my place, but i'll say it now that they're not gonna take it very well, cloud specifically."

you nodded, "thank you vincent."

you hugged him from the side, surprising him, as he awkwardly patted your lower back.

the boy felt some heat rise to his cheeks, 'damn..'

as you hugged him you thought about the last time cloud lectured you about sephiroth, way back in september..

- - -

he pulled you aside in the hallway, his elbow resting on the wall as you stood next to him.

"what's up, cloud?" you asked, a tiny bit nervous.

"i just wanted to talk to you about..sephiroth," he sighed and shook his head, "look, i get he's your friend and i can't stop you guys from being friends but please, y/n, for the love of god, be careful. gaia knows the guy has a temper on him and is unpredictable. i don't think he would ever hurt you, but trust me when i say i've seen and felt his anger, and it isn't pretty."

you looked to the floor, "i see."

you looked back up into his green eyes.

"don't worry cloud, i think i have a good handle on him, and if something did go down, i'm glad to know you have my back, thanks cloudy."

he rolled his eyes at the nickname you picked up from tifa.

cloud shrugged and shook his head, "yup. just don't say i didn't warn you."

- - -

you woke up on the shoulder of vincent, who was also obviously dozing off, when the train stopped with a screech.

all your bodies jolted from the halt, as the whole group may have been napping at that point.

"sorry vince," you giggled as you stood up when the doors opened.

"don't worry about it."

you all walked out into sector 5, and proceeded to head for the slums to get to aerith's house.

as you all walked, you looked over at vincent, who was in front of you, and sighed as you pulled out your phone, opening your inbox with sephiroth;

y/n🧑‍🚀: vincent knows.