❀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ❀

ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ, ᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 6ᴛʜ, 6:30 ᴀᴍ☁️

you fastened your maryjanes as you finally were in your full school uniform.

you looked at yourself in the mirror, unsatisfied, wanting to be in a jumper instead of the white button up, but it least it had a black sweater too, though it wasn't very soft.

the navy skirt was short for your liking, but the pleating made it a little cute.

your makeup was light but it didn't matter since you hid your face in your hair.

your hurried downstairs, your feet loudly tapping against the stairs, not that you could care as your dad was long at work already.

there wasn't any groceries and you had some spare time, so you decided to stop somewhere from breakfast.

you walked through the thick air, finding a cafe a block or two away from the school.

you looked around the cafe as you walked into, as you failed to realize you walked straight into the line of people, bumping into someone.

the person was tall and built, but slender at the same time.

he had long, silver hair with bangs that covered his eyes.

his skin was pale and his lips were a soft peach, and he happened to be wearing a uniform for the same school as yourself.

normally, you already couldn't put your words together, but seeing this beautiful stranger made your throat gum up even more.

"i-i, i'm sorry.." you put together the words as you put your head down, bowing it at him, and your hands on your skirt.

he looked down at you, with his cold, but not necessarily cruel eyes.

those eyes..those intense, green, smoldering cat eyes.

he stared for another minute before turning to face the cashier, as it was now his turn.

you stared at his back, dumbstruck.

he spoke quietly with his orders, his voice smooth and polite, sounding like honey.

his position was relaxed yet alert.

the air around him smelled like roses and vanilla..

'stop smelling him, y/n, that's weird-'

after scolding yourself, you moved up in line, as he had what he needed, and as he turned, gave you one more look, and what had seemed to be a sort of quarter of a smile, then left.

you sighed as you forced yourself to make weak eye contact with the cashier.

"hi! what would you like?"

the girl had short, raven hair, with a headband under her bangs, pale skin with a rosier complexion than the boys along with a cheeky smile.

"psssst, i recommend the orange scones."

"hm?" you got out of your mind drift, "i'll take that then with a chai tea."

"you got it!"

the girl talked as she prepared your order, "so you go to SHINRA too, haha! i'm guessing new, so that's why i helped you" the girl quickly lifted her hoodie to show her uniform with the SHINRA emblem as well.

you nodded.

"my name's yuffie!"

"my name is y/n."

"ok y/n, here's your stuff!" after you paid and took her tip, she smiled as she looked at the clock, "since it's the end of my shift, let's go!"

"go? go where?"

"to school, silly!"