❀ ꜱᴀʟᴍᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ❀

ᴜɴᴅᴀʏ, ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 13ᴛʜ, 4:20 ᴘᴍ

you waited anxiously for your boyfriend to arrive at your apartment.

long story short, your dad heard him flirting with you over facetime the night before and wanted him to come over for dinner as compensation for him not knowing the two of you were dating.

you had already prepared yourself for a night of embarrassment, after making some good ass salmon, rice and veggies.

you also put on something nice too, a cute sweater and ripped jeans.

thunder rumbled outisde as the doorbell rang, you and your father racing to answer the door.

you managed to push him away, laughing, as you opened the door.

sephiroth stood there, in a charcoal dress shirt, hair tied in a ponytail, wearing dress pants, holding a bag.

"good evening, y/n," he chuckled, smiling down at you, and then turning to your dad, "hello mr. l/n."

your dad seemed to be in awestruck how professional your boyfriend was, "call me joe.."

he and sephiroth shook hands, your dad now laughing, "it's great to finally meet you."

sephiroth nodded in agreement.

he handed your dad the bag, "here's a gift from my father, it's his thanks for letting me come for dinner."

in the bag was a large bottle of expensive looking merlot.

"we didn't know what kind of wine you may have preferred, so he just guessed, i hope you like it."

your dad blinked, reading the logo, "wow, thanks, kid."

you gave your boyfriend a smile, "wanna come see what i made for dinner?"

he smiled, following you to the dinner table as your dad went to put the wine away.

when the two of you were alone, he wrapped his arms around you, kissing your forehead, "hello, love."

"hi," you giggled, adjusting the collar of his shirt.

he smiled down at the food you made, complimenting the fact that he's a vegetarian.

"this looks amazing, you made all of this?"

you nodded, "i asked angeal for ideas, he said you like fish."

he laughed.

"thank you, darling," he patted your head.

"darling hm?"

the both of you turned around, pushing off each other as your dad leaned against the doorway, smirking.

he now laughed loudly, as your chewed your inner cheek, "dad no."

"dad yes."

- - -

the three of you sat at the table eating while your father interrogated sephiroth.

"so, sephiroth, how are your classes going?"

"do you drive?"

"what are your plans for after highschool?"

"what are your intentions with my daughter, sephiroth?"

all those type of questions.

meanwhile sephiroth was just smiling and giving his answers.

he would once in awhile shoot you smirks or the occasional winks when your dad wasn't looking, making you roll your eyes.

sometimes his knee would brush up against your thigh, making your cheeks heat up.