❀ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ❀

ʀɪᴅᴀʏ, ᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 19ᴛʜ, 6:21 ᴘᴍ

you wore the sweatshirt until you got home, in which sephiroth drove you home because of the weather.

yes, his car also smelled like vanilla and roses.

you now sat at the table with your father, eating dinner.

you were now changed, but had put the sweatshirt back on.

your dad chewed on his food, glancing up at you, "that's new."

"hm?"

"the sweatshirt..did..he give it to you?" he smirked.

you looked to the floor and he laughed, "that's sweet..n/n's gotta a crushie-wushie!"

"dad.."

"just remember, he better wrap it before he tap it!"

you choked on your peas, "DAD-!!"

"kidding, kidding.." he laughed, "I'm sure he's a nice kid, he didn't impregnate you the other day when he had the chance, so i respect him...somewhat."

you laughed now.

your dad was always the more laidback one..

- - -

sephiroth sat the large table across from his father as both ate in silence.

he smiled lightly as he played with his food, thinking about you.

hojo looked up at his son, "why are you smiling at your broccoli?"

sephiroth snapped out of it, "i was not.."

"it's the girl, isn't it?"

'how does he..'

"i saw you walking with her in all hallways these past few weeks," he knotted his bony knuckles together, "are you attracted to her, my son?"

sephiroth stayed silent, wishing this wasn't a conversation and that they could go back to the sweet silence.

"so you are..yes..she is quite nice..pretty..her grades are acceptable.."

"you looked up her grades??"

hojo adjusted his glasses, smiling freakishly widely, "why of course, i have to make sure she is a good match for my perfect creation.."

he rolled his eyes, which was blocked by his hair, "yes father.."

he didn't want his father to find out about his crush on you, not even lay his eyes on you.

his father was in his choice of words; perverted.

in both a way of intense sexual thoughts, about anything and everything all the time, as well as how much sick satisfaction he gained from controlling every aspect of his son, or- 'perfect creation's' life.

"..may i be excused?"

"you may."

"thank you father."

sephiroth retreated his room, dropping himself onto his king sized bed, sighing.

he pulled out his phone from his back pocket.

'no new messages..at least not from her..'

he sighed once again, as he went to text you, rewriting and erasing things over and over until he just settled on; hey

he watched the seconds and minutes tick by on his phone while still in your inbox, waiting for your response, or at least a sign that you read it.

"she's probably busy," he huffed as he rolled to his nightstand to grab his wireless headphones to listen to a playlist he made recently on spotify.

he pressed play, creep by radiohead fittingly starting.

he laid back down, his arms behind his head as closed his eyes, thinking about you.

'god i need you, y/n..'

and by chance;

ding!

———

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0DarlloqI2XmMS21d358RC?si=KKPp56UbR_2VPtxp257j8A

and for those who don't have spotify, some examples;

seph's playlist he made about you<3
wait - m83
the scientist - coldplay
teenage dirtbag - wheatus
yellow - coldplay
the pink phantom - gorillaz
creep - radiohead
all i want - kodaline
deathbed - powfu
i love you so - the walters
one day - lovejoy
the great escape - boys like girls
the light behind your eyes - my chemical romance
mamma mia - austin weber
el mañana - gorillaz
can't take my eyes off you - frankie valli
dawn (go away) - frankie valli
my eyes adored you - frankie valli
everybody loves somebody - dean martin
always forever - cults
everybody wants to rule the world - tears for fears

you're welcome :]