❀ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ❀

ᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ, ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 19ᴛʜ, 5:57 ᴀᴍ

they must have left the window open a crack, as a cool breeze blew into his room, waking you early in the morning.

you were on top of sephiroth's chest, your ear to his heartbeat, feeling his chest rise and fall.

he barely made any noise while he slept, just soft breaths.

his hand was rested on your back.

his other hand was hilariously hanging off the bed.

you stifled a chuckle, kissing the crook of his neck, which seemed to cause him to stir.

he must've been a light sleeper.

you decided to pretend to sleep to see what he'd do.

"mmh.." he groaned.

he could've been groggy, but seemingly more just half-awake.

you felt him turn over to his side, taking you with him.

one of his arms went around your waist while the other was stroking your hair.

"she's so pretty.."

you couldn't help but smile at that, but when he froze when you did that you knew the jig was up.

you heard sephiroth chuckle and put his face against your chest.

"well since she's definitely asleep i know she totally won't mind me giving her some kisses on her-"

"w-wait, no!" you blurted out, while he blew a razzberry on your neck instead.

"heh, goodmorning, sweetheart."

"goodmorning, sephi."

he sat up, and looked down at you, "you're so precious."

"ah..stopppp..."

"never."

sephiroth stood up and stretched, and you watched him from the bed, in awe of him.

he smiled down at you, "what?"

"nothing..but you do have some scratch marks on your back..sorry."

he laughed, "don't worry about it. it's kinda hot that you left marks on me."

"really? well you certainly left a lot on me," you pulled down the collar of his t-shirt to reveal all the bites and hickeys left on your neck, shoulders, and collarbone.

"that's just so everyone knows you're mine~"

"oh.." you gulped, "that's...okay yeah, that's really hot."

he laughed again, "you're hot."

"uno reverse," you giggled.

seph laid back down next to you, folding his hands under his head.

you now sat up, and laid on your knees, "you okay?"

"i'm just happy. since it's past five-thirty, my dad is already at work, since he's an administrator at the labs in the SHINRA building, so we have the apartment to ourselves again."

you nodded.

he chuckled, giving you his goofy smile, "kinda feels like we're married, huh?"

you felt your heartbeat quicken but you smiled warmly, "yeah! like, i'm your wife!"

"you could definitely be my wife."

sephiroth propped himself up on his pillows and pulled you to face him in his lap.

"we could move out to wherever you want depending on where you're going to college, or we could just go wherever you want, whether it be in the city or not."

"i haven't really put much thought into colleges, since i was gonna start out at a community college that was near my old town and then go from there. where do you wanna go since you're already a senior?"

"well here's the thing. my dad really wants me to enlist in the army, but that's not something i really want to do..i'm was looking at a university in junon but i don't know..i just kind of don't want to be stuck in midgar with my dad. we already talked about this and had an argument. i said that if all else fails, then i'll enlist, but that was a lie. i'd probably just become a mercenary and hunt monsters."

"how do you even become one of those guys?"

"my dad works for SHINRA. i got my ways."

you tilted your head, "seph, are you secretly a superhuman made in a lab?"

"god, i hope not."

he pushed his hair back, "but i do know how to fight well, so if it came down to it, i could do that."

you laid down next to him, nuzzling into his neck, "i don't want you to get hurt though.."

"awhh, baby don't worry, i'll probably just go to college," he kissed your head, "back to us being married..i think we should go out of the city, since i have introduced you to city life, you could show me the countryside."

"i'd like that, we could move into a cute little house."

"we could."

he moved his hand down your hip, "you'd make such an amazing wife..and that means we'd get to have a family.."

you giggled, "you really like the thought of a domestic life, don't you?"

"i guess i do. i just like the idea of wife-ing you up and making some beautiful children with you, giving them an amazing childhood...and you know how much i like the *ahem* art of procreation."

"hehe, yes i do."

"would i be a good husband?"

"you'd be the best."

sephiroth smiled as he pulled you in close as the sun began to rise.

the glass doors were directly across from his bed, so he wrapped his arm around you, kissing you, and you both watched the dawn.