❀ ꜰᴏʀ ʏ/ɴ ❀

ʀɪᴅᴀʏ, ᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 19ᴛʜ, 10:11 ᴘᴍ☔️

you opened the window by your fire escape stairs as you waited for him.

you looked at your phone and yawned, reading the clock.

the cool breeze from outside felt nice, though it still was raining, so it was a bit murky.

you heard your text-tone go off and see;

seph☕️: i'm here

y/n👩‍🚀: come to my fire escape, the windows open

seph☕️: 👍

you saw through the fog of sephiroth's figure climb up to your window on the rickety stairs, a sly smile on his face, but he looked happy to be there.

your heartbeat quickened as he climbed inside your room.

"hey."

"hey.." you smiled back, "you're wet."

"i am, huh?" he shivered.

"i can get you a blanket," you sighed and turned towards your closet when instead he stopped you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"wa-wait, i'm gonna get all wet now-!" you whispered, trying to keep your voice down to not wake your dad up.

"i missed you.."

"but we saw each other a few hours ago?"

"i don't care. still missed you."

"you, sir, are clingy," you leaned back into him, "but sweet."

"mhm.." he said as he backed up, and turned to close your window, as the rain was starting to come in.

he huffed and began to take off his shirt, chuckling now as he noticed, "awh, you're wearing my sweatshirt. do you like me that much, cutie?"

you felt your face redden as you choked up, "i-i.."

"no? then i guess i'll just take it back.." his hands moved from your waist and up, as he began to pull it up, but you grabbed it and pulled it down hardly and quickly.

"n-no!!"

"oh? and what's wrong?" he leaned in, a devious shine on his face.

you shivered and muttered, "...i-i'm..not wearing anything under it..."

he froze, "..oh."

you scoffed and threw a blanket on him, "so don't you get sick.."

he wrapped himself in it, "so.."

you giggled "soooooo, what's up?"

he dropped onto your bed, the frame making a loud squeak, "shhhh! my dads sleeping.."

he laughed, as he wrapped himself like a burrito, "it's your bed that's making all the noise, not me."

you sat next to him on your bed, rolling your eyes at him.

sephiroth chuckled lowly as he suddenly threw his arms around you and wrapped you in with him in the blanket.

"i got you."

"oh no, whatever shall i do?" you stuck your tongue out at him as he rested his head on the top of yours.

when your phone vibrated you tried to wiggle out of his hold to reach for it, but he only tightened his grip on you, "no."

"seph, let me get my phone."

"no. mine."

you turned your head at him, giving him a raised eyebrow as you managed to wriggle yourself out of the blanket-trap.