Chapter 2 - Seeing Through My Eyes

Chapter 2 - Seeing Through My Eyes

Nona

I just kept watching as my eyes widen. My observant intention landed back to the alpha as he continued to laugh.

"Have you never had one of these at your old pack before?" asked the alpha.

I shook my head and replied. "Small ones, but not as cool as this one."

The alpha just smiled  as started walking through the crowd. He signaled his hand, telling me to follow as I obediently did. Suddenly the laughter died down and I could see that everyone had turned their attention to me. It was an uncountable feeling that I always got when people did that. I kept my eyes down as I looked at my toes. I gave a brave glance up only to see more sets of eyes look at me with stares and glares. Then without my permission my feet took a break as the Alpha pointed at an open spot. There was rows of logs that took the form of chairs. I placed my buttocks on the most comfortable one I could find in the front row. As I did, everyone else started filling the logs, squishing onto the logs. 

Suddenly a boy with piercing emerald green eyes took a seat next to me. He had on a black and white hoodie that he paired with a set of beige cargo shorts. He had blond hair and defined cheekbones. 

He looked like a model.

The boy turned to me and gave me a small smile. 

I smiled back.

"Your new here aren't you?" asked the boy.

"Yeah, I'm Nona." I told him.

"Nona... from the Lunar pack?"

"Yup." I replied, popping the p.

"Oh, so your the girl from the treaty."

I looked back at the boy and nodded my head.

Treaty. Does everyone know about me this way?

"I'm Arron by the way." Arron pulled out his hand and I timidly shook it.

We sat in silence for a while as we waited for something to happen.

The air was still consolidated with quietness as I stiffened in my seat. Suddenly the Alpha went upstage grabbing a mike on his way up. He placed his lips two inches apart from it as he cleared his throat.

" Welcome everybody to this special occasion." he greeted waving his hand to the crowd.

" I would like to inform you that the treaty has been accepted. Nona Reens is now apart of our pack, please welcome her as our new family member!" he told the crowd as he pointed in my direction, they cheered with agreement. I blushed with fawness as I had already welcoming greets.