Chapter 13 - Let's Be Castaways

Chapter 13 -  Let's Be Castaways

Nona

I opened my eyes ever so slowly as I positioned myself so that I was looking at the ceiling. I put my hand over my face as there was a huge throb in my head. I ran my thumb over this small bump that was forming on my forehead.

 What happened? 

It was the first thing that came to my mind. I looked over as I noticed that the sent of the room was not mine, and I'm like pretty sure these Megan Fox posters hanged on the wall are not mine as well. I shot up scanning the perimeter.

 This is not my room, this is.....

" Hey." Trent's voice pepped up toward the doorway, he was leaning his back against the wall while shoving a sandwich down his mouth. I squinted my eyes in confusion. Why am I in his room again?

 " What happened?" I asked as he came over and sat down next to me.

" Oh funny you should know. Your grandma came over last night, we're apparently getting married, you fainted, and I got punched in the face; by your grandmother." he continued to munch on his sandwich as I sat frozen trying to remember the whole thing. 

Suddenly it hit me. He was right, grandmother did come over last night! I am getting married!

Shit! Major, major bag full of shit!!!!

We sat on the bed in silence as Trent continued to shove his face with that stupid sandwich of his. I looked over at him.

" What are we going to do?" I whined.

" Oh, don't worry I got it covered." he gave me a proud smile.

" Really? What is it?"

" Okay so your going to love this plan. Let's be castaways!" he smiled winking as through his plan was the greatest thing in the world. 

" Castaways?" I just looked at him like he was stupid and rolled my eyes.

What the fuck, castaways?

" Yeah! Okay so our family has this private Island in the Bahamas that we only use once a year. So we can sneak off there and wait. Then in a matter of time there going to look for us and beg us to come back and cancel the marriage once and for all!" he gave an evil dramatic laugh as he gave me a thumps up.

I was going to say it was the most stupidest plan in the whole wide world, until I thought about it for a moment. If we run away I'm pretty sure grandmother would get angry at me even more, but on  the other hand, if I do decide to go,  I get to go swimming, tanning and be with Trent the whole time were there. Maybe Trent is right, once were at the Bahamas we can relax and their sure to beg us to come home and cancel the marriage. I smile at the idea of it.