CHAPTER 20:

June’s POV:

WAIT……

“YOU’RE TWINS?!” I blurted and three pairs of eyes were on me.

“how did you not know” Hunter said irritated.

How was I meant to know it’s not like they hang out all the time? They don’t even look alike so it’s not something that anyone could easily guess.

They don’t even act like sibling neither are they around each other.

“yeah June, how could you have missed that?” Angela moved towards me. This information was too much to take in.

The sweet, soft-hearted Angela was twin to the mean, perverted Hunter? Wow.

So Xander is their cool level headed older brother who has to deal with two chaotic younger ones.

Good to know. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Xander suddenly chuckled.

Please don’t tell me he read my mind!

“b-because you don’t look alike and Angela has a different eye color. Plus, master is the only one with pitch-black hair” the words flew out of my mouth before I had a chance to stop them. My head was spinning.

“why didn’t you tell her?” Angela gave Xander the stink eye and placed her hands on my shoulder.

“because having you and Hunter as younger siblings was giving me a headache and I forgot” even if he’d told me earlier, I wouldn’t believe it. they seemed like friend who get on each-other nerves.

“thank you for your undying love big brother(!)” Hunter said sarcastically and rolled his eyes to irritate him even more.

It was odd hearing Hunter call Xander ‘big brother’ with or without sarcasm.

“anyway, that’s not why I called you here” Xander suddenly sounded serious.

“It’s come to my attention that we barely have family time and so I’ve decided we all go on a vacation; specifically camping” immediately, Angela squealed and jumped on him.

“you’re the best big brother ever!” she kissed his cheek making me giggle silently. Hunter tried to hide it but he smiled.

He looks nice when he smiles; he really does.

“yeah, yeah. You guys should get your sh*t ready because we leave in a couple of days” he said as everyone left the room. This is so exciting!

We’re going camping.

Why am I excited to go into the forest with a group of vampires? I have no clue but it would be nice to know I’m going to be protected this time.

I have no idea but it was nice that we were going for a little bit of outdooring. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Xander sigh.

He’s always in an off mood whenever he’s with his siblings. Not that you could blame him.

They seem like too much for him to handle. But back to the camping thing. It’s really exciting!