CHAPTER 11:

June’s POV:

I shouldn’t have left the room.

When Angela was giving me directions, my anxiety to get to the safety of master’s room was preventing me from concentrating.

Other than that, all the doors in the hall way look the same!

I’m a sitting duck if I don’t find help soon. Why don’t you go back you your room you ask?

Well that’s the third problem!

I can’t remember which door it is.

I would have knocked on all the doors until I found the right one, but I didn’t want to knock on a door and an angry vampire will open up!

I feel like the girl that fell down the rabbit hole, what’s her name again?

Snow White?

Nah-Alice, I think. Anyway, I’m seriously lost right now. Luckily, there was a maid passing by.

“excuse me-” she suddenly jumped; I’m guessing I startled her.

“sorry if I scared you but do you know where Angela’s room is?” it was only when I moved closer that I saw her face properly.

She was the one that severed me and master when I first arrived here. She didn’t seem to change.

She still had eye bags but the only difference between me and her is the fact that I’ve grown slightly fatter than her.

I wanted to point out the fact that I’ve met her before but I have another mission.

“last door on the left” her voice was small and her head was down, almost like she was afraid of me.

I haven’t interacted with any human in…forever now that I think of it so I don’t know if I did something wrong.

“thank you” she looked surprised and slightly rose her head up before walking away. She seems like a shy person.

Don’t get me wrong most humans in this day and age are shy.

Even if they aren’t bold, they’ll have to adapt to a timid nature to avoid getting killed.

There is only a handful of humans with guts but that’s a story for another day. I kept on walking in what felt like an endless hallway but I was glad when I’d gotten to the last door.

“Ma-Angela? It’s me June” my voice was small as I softly knocked on the door.

I waited for a while but there wasn’t an answer. I knocked again.

Still no answer.

I decided to go back to my room only to remember the problem I had.

I can’t remember the way to master’s room. This is a nightmare.

I’m going to become a wandering spirit that’ll wonder these hallways haunting humans forever!