CHAPTER 2:

I was amazed when the door swung open. His room was twice the size of my old house!

And the amazing part was that there were some blind spots there.

Spots that were dark but maybe it's just my imagination.

There was a king-sized bed stationed in the middle of the room. There was a huge head board.

By one side was a stuffed bookshelf. An office desk few feet away from the door.

There was a door not too far from the bed so I'm guessing bathroom.

There was also a glass sliding door that leads to a balcony?

Master let go of my leash and walked towards his closet that was like another room, leaving me confused.

I just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"I'm not surprised that you're quiet" he suddenly spoke. I didn't know if I should respond or not.

Some masters are tricky and find a way to punish their pets.

Any way at all.

Pets are not meant to speak unless spoken to or given permission to speak.

Sometimes when we're spoken to and we speak we get slapped with the typical 'did I ask you to speak?' line.

He turned around and looked at me.

"I want to hear your voice. Say your name" I was silent for a while before taking a deep breath and speaking softly.

"m-my name I-is J-June sir" that was kind of easy. I bet my voice was barely audible to his hearing but his advanced hearing would help him out.

"Don't call me sir" I mentally face-palmed myself. I felt so scared.

I've messed up. I began sweating slightly and could feel myself tremble.

"I'm sorry...master" my face was still looking down. Not like I rose my face to look at him.

"don't call me master either" he didn't sound happy. Ok now I was confused.

What exactly did he want?

Master began walking towards me. My legs began to tremble even more.

When he towered over me.

He's really tall. I began to raise my head up to see his face when I remembered I wasn't meant to do that.

I dropped my head as fast as I could and felt like the biggest idiot alive.

"with or without your position, you're the shy by nature...just call me Xander" that was all he said before he sat on the bed.

I was still standing like a statue afraid to make a move.

"are you going to stand there forever?" there was no emotion in his voice.

What he said gave me the confidence to take some steps towards the coffee table that was surrounded with couches.

I began to wonder if it was the right idea to sit on the couch or not.