The decision

Apple tried her best to get all the smoothie clumps from her hair, but no matter how hard she had tried, there was still so much clinging to her long hair, the sticky substance was impossible to get out.

The college bell had long gone and she was still in the girl's bathroom, the events of earlier played over in her mind as she hid in the bathroom stall until everyone left.

┍━━━━🍎━━━━┑

"Why was Luka Ellis looking at you?" A girl Apple only knew as the head cheerleader Kim had walked up and asked her.

She had pushed Apple into the wall once all the girls made it back to the changing rooms, now everyone was cornering her as Kim stared her down with a hand on her hip.

How could she possibly answer that question? When Apple herself had no idea why Luka would look directly at her, and look he did, his eyes never left hers which caused a chill to go through her because she had a feeling.

Apple had a feeling so strong that it made her feel sick, and the feeling she was getting from his eyes were 'I know who you are now Apple Brady, my stalker'.

This was her karma, you don't just like Luka Ellis and not make other girls mad, Apple had been so stupid and now it's all coming crashing down on her.

"I-I don't know, I-I promise." It was the truth, she only had ever watched him.

Kim's face twists in annoyance then she reaches out both of her arms and shoves Apple to the ground, it had hurt as Apple had landed on her wrist wrong but the laughing from the other girls took her mind off the pain. 

"Keep it that way, freak! He's mine, you got that? If I see him looking at you again I will make your life miserable, understood?" Apple nodded her head and with that, Kim and the rest left satisfied as Apple sat up straight on the floor holding her wrist.

Apple didn't cry, she didn't even care what Kim said, instead she got up from the ground and got changed out of her dirty gym clothes, threw them in her bag, and left the girl's locker room.

She wanted to just leave and go home, today had been too much for Apple and she needed to reflect and think about the day she just had, from actually talking to Luka to the most popular girl in college threatening her.

Apple wanted to forget, so she went to her locker and grabbed her coat but noticed a lot of people were coming directly towards her, when she turned around and saw who they were, she froze in her spot, right up until they stood right in front of her.

She noticed Kim standing next to a guy Apple knew was part of Luka's friend group, he was staring her down with his hand behind his back, and even though she didn't know what was going on, she had a suspicion this was going to end badly.

"Who do you think you are, huh?" Mikki asked.

Apple blinked and asked herself what he meant, but before she could open her mouth, he moved his hand from behind his back and before it was too late to see, Mikki had poured something sticky with chunks inside over her head.

Everyone around her started to laugh and there were flashes from phones going off around her, she stood completely still, trying to understand why he would do this to her and what was actually happening right now, but she couldn't think of a reason why this was happening.

"Let that be a warning, leave Kim alone or this will only get worse for you." He warned her and she felt her stomach drop.

She was completely confused, stay away from who? But as she raised her head to see through her long wet sticky hair, she got a glimpse of Kim beside Mikki and she was smirking at Apple in victory as everyone continued to laugh at her.