Y/n never talked about it to anyone, but the gun she used, it was our sister's.
She was older than us, and way deep in the mafia. They were really close. Sharing all their secrets together, cuddling all night in front of some lame movies.
They were true best friends. But my dad took her in a deal and everything went wrong. And she never came back.

*•*•*

"Hey are you okay?" I asked my little sister who was sitting next to me while I was driving.
"Yeah, I just...ugh. I just keep thinking that it was too easy, you know?" She asked and I could hear the worry in her voice.
"Yeah..." it was my mom we were talking about, of course it was too easy, troubles were on their way and I don't think there is anything we can do to stop it.
Y/n's phone rang and she lazily picked up.
"Hey" she mumbled but immediately started to tense up.
"Yeah, yes I am coming right now."
She hung up and turned to me.
"Can you drop me off somewhere?"

*•*•*

I finally walked threw the door stepping inside I heard sniffling, and looking up I met my angel's eyes.
Well, I call her mine even though we never really talk about our relationship.
We are not dating, we went out on a date once and we kissed a couple of times. I really want to ask her out, but I am scared she is gonna say no and walk away from me because she is friends with my sister.
"Luke oh my god" he sweet voice said and she walked up to me wrapping her arms around me.
"Angel, oh I am so happy to see you."
I wasn't expecting her to be here, but I am so glad.
Everytime I see her, my day is lightened by her smile. If I could spend every second of my time by her side, hugging her, I so would.
She pulled away from the hug and I saw her looking at my lips, honestly I did the same.
But she stepped back allowing Christian to come closer to me and hug me tightly.
"Thank you man, I own you a big one" we patted our back and pulled away.
I smiled at him and my eyes locked with the unknown girl.
"And you must be Dotts"
"Nice to meet you Luke." She came up to me and hugged me too.
"Thank you for saving my life"She whispered to me and. I pulled back and smiled at her.
"It's not me that you should thank."
"Hey mate speaking of which, where is Y/n you were supposed to come back with her." Christian asked worriedly.
"Oh don't worry mate she had an emergency I dropped her off at her friend's house."
He sighed in relief but Dotts face showed confusion.
"Which friend?"
"About 15 minutes away, a big white house looks really expensive."
Dotts and Christian looked at each other.
"Why the fuck does she need to be at Holland's now?" Christian asked her and she blushed and looked down.
"Holland? Isn't that your teacher?" I asked, confused.
"Yeah?" Angel answered, also quite perturbed. But not as confused as me, those girls now something.
Dottie didn't even dare looking up.

Dottie pov:

"Honey, do you know something we don't?" Christian asked me.
I couldn't look in their eyes, I am a terrible liar.
Y/n and Tom asked me not to say anything.
When I caught them, they said it was a mistake, an impulse, a one-time thing...

~•flashback•~

Y/n pov:

He smiled and leaned in connecting our lips in a new passionate kiss.
His tongue brushed against my lips, asking for entrance, I immediately allowed it, he immediately showed his dominance and I liked that a lot.
He pushed me further in the wall as if it was possible. We were breathing heavily in the kiss and his hand slid down to my thigh gripping it and lifting my legs on his side.
I moaned in the kiss and I felt him smirked.
Soon enough his lips left my mouth and kissed my jaw and neck.
"The door was op- OH MY GOD." Tom and I pulled away in a rush, finding a shocked Dotts in front of us, she had her hand on mouth, her wide eyes and the stuff she dropped on the floor.
"You?" She pointed at me
"And you?" She pointed at Tom
"It happened once, it was a mistake. Please do not tell Christian or Tom's dead" I said, trying to bring her back to reality.
"But he is our teacher." She protested
"And our friend"
"A friend who was sucking your neck like a lollipop a minute ago!" She started to panic
"What's happening here" Christian came into the room with a bag of mine, probably with my clothes.
"Nothing!" We all said at the same time (gosh thank you Dotts).
"Yall are wired"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Dotts pov:

... but I am sure it's more, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing something now.

"Dotts?"
"What? Nooooo I don't, they are just friends, maybe he needed help with something right?" I chuckled.

They look at each other clearly not believing my lie.

Christian pov:

I always suspected something between Tom and Y/n, like this time at the bar when he became over protective just by my presence.

~•flashback•~

Y/n pov:

"CHRISTIAN!?" He looked up and seemed shocked to see me.
"Oh my god, y/n what the hell are you doing here you're underaged."
Excuse me?
"Wha- HEY so is she, and more than me! She's 19!" I said pointing at Dotts, who was looking at us shocked that we know each other.
"Yeah but I'm with her."
"And she is with us" I felt Tom's hot breath on my neck as he said that. He put his hand on my lower back sending shivers down my spin and my knees to go weak.

"Holland?" Christian said, confused.
"You are going out with your teacher?!" He asked me, raising his voice a bit.
"You are going out with my best friend?!" I asked, annoyed.
"Wait, how do you know each other?" Dotts asked, confused.
"Brother's best friend" - "Best friend's sister" we said at the same time.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Christian pov:

"Dotts we never asked you if they were more than friends why did you feel the need to clarify it?" Luke asked, slightly angry.

"Because they are... I think?" She answered uncomfortably.
"What do you mean you think!?" I know Luke by heart and I know he really cares about his sister, but I don't think I have ever seen him get this angry this fast.
"Well I know they kissed once but that is all I don't know anything else I swear."
Luke's eyes showed that he was expecting this answer but that it was the last one he wanted to hear.
Of course I was kind of angry myself, but with what she's gone through if she is with him that means he changes her point of view and makes her forget about the rape.

"Are you telling me y/n's teacher is abusing her?" Luke snapped.
"What!? NO! She wanted it, she was kissing back and I know she likes him."

Luke turned around and his fists were clenched.

"Luke? What are you going to do?" I asked worriedly

He took a deep breath and turned back to us, his eyes were dark and scary, If looks could kill...

"This mother fucker is fucking my sister..."

He took a deep breath and then looked right in my eyes. His were slightly watering but I am not sure if they were tears of sadness, worry, or anger.

"...I'm gonna kill him."

(A/n: I am not sure if I like this chapter...
Anyways as Luke says problems are on their way.
With Tom out of the equation what do you think will happen to Y/n love interest?
Hope you still like this book and I swear I SWEAR just that you will you will have smut again, and not a sad one this time 🤍
-El✨✨)