Chapter 25

It's been a few days since everything went down and they were outed

It's been a few days since everything went down and they were outed.    Chase and Ryan were loving the support.    Granted there were your typical homophobic comments but they just ignored them. 

Ryan woke up to soft lips along his neck and jaw.

"Good morning babe." Ryan says.

"Good morning.   You need to wake up because we have to pack." Chase says.

"Oh are we going somewhere?" Ryan asks.

"Yes and it's a surprise and that is all you are getting from me." Chase says.

"Okay babe.   Winter clothes or Summer clothes?"

"Winter trust me you will need them." Chase says.

"So somewhere snowy." Ryan says.

"Yes although if I have it my way you won't have any clothes on and I will keep you warm by Fucking you by the fire." Chase says huskily running his hands down his body along his cock.

"Fuck Chase." Ryan moans at the thought.

"Trust me babe there will be plenty of that once we get there." Chase says pulling away.

"Tease." Ryan says.

"Hmm maybe but I just want you willing and able once we get to where we are going." Chase says.

Ryan groans. They both finish packing and then head to get the dogs.

An hour later they were on the way to the airfield. They board the plane. Chase runs through his checks and everything. Finally they were cleared for take off.

    Finally they were cleared for take off

Ryan loved watching him flying. It was nice. By the views he was seeing he could tell they were headed to Colorado.

A little bit later they landed. They got off the plane. There was a truck waiting for them.

"Vail is perfect to spend our first Christmas together." Ryan says.

"I thought so too. By the way I invited your family and mine to come out here and spend the holidays with us." Chase says.