Chapter 22

The  next morning Ryan woke up tangled together

The next morning Ryan woke up tangled together.

"Good morning Clyde, feeling better?" Ryan asks kissing his head.

"Yes I do. Thanks for letting me take my frustration out on you." Chase says.

"Anytime babe. I love you." Ryan says.

"I love you to Ryan. We need to get together with our PR people and figure out how we approach this.    But I'm not ashamed at all." Chase says.

"Me either Chase.   Like at all.   I am kinda glad that Larson outed us.   I mean it sucks cus it couldn't be done the way we wanted to but I can stand beside you on pit road before we get into our cars or vice versa but most importantly I can kiss you and tell you I love you before as well." Ryan says.

"I know me that's the only thing good out of this." Chase says.

Ryan brushes a strain of hair out of his face before kissing him softly on the lips.   Chase kisses back.

"I love you Clyde." Ryan says.

"I know and I love you Ry.   Now we should get a shower so we can go get married." Chase says.

"You still want to." Ryan asks.

"I do.   Is Erin still in town?" Chase asks.

"She is." Ryan replies.

Chase nods.    They both get up and make a beeline for the bathroom.    They strip and then they get in.    Chase turns on the water.   He then turns and faces Ryan.    Chase kisses him.
He pushes Ryan back on the bench.   

Ryan kisses back.  It was like a fire was lit inside of them.   Ryan lifts Chase up just a bit so that he could push up inside of him.

"Fuck." Chase moans throwing his head back as he starts to move up and down.

"That's it baby ride my dick baby.   God Chase ride me." Ryan moans.

He starts to kiss and touch Chase all over.

"Ryan god." Chase moans.

"Fuck so close." Ryan moans.

"Fuck Ry god." Chase moans loudly as he cums hard all over Ryans stomach.

"Clyde baby." Ryan moans loudly as he cums hard inside of him.  

They ride it  out kissing and touching.    A few minute later Chase gets up pulling Ryan up to his feet.   Ryan pulls him in for a fiery kiss while pushing down down onto the bench.