Chapter 8

The next morning Chase woke up feeling Ryan's cock poking his stomach

The next morning Chase woke up feeling Ryan's cock poking his stomach. Chase was laying on his chest and Ryan was sleeping peacefully with a big smile on his face. Chase  sits there just watching him sleep.

"Clyde  baby." Ryan moans in his sleep.

Chase didn't know if he should answer or let him continue the dream.

"God that's it baby please suck my dick." Ryan begs never opening his eyes.

Chase  slowly inches down Ryan's body. He kisses the tip of his cock before twirling his tongue around it sucking the precum off of it. Chase  then slowly works his cock into his mouth letting it hit the back of his throat before slowly working it back out As he sucks his cock,  Ryan reaches down to grab his hair and make him go faster. Not long after, he shoots his load down Chase's  throat and Chase cleans him up. He gets up and sees Ryan  waking up.

"Damn that was quite a dream I just had. It was like I could actually feel you sucking my dick." Ryan  said after kissing him.

"You were having a dream then you said something about me sucking your cock. So I brought your dream to life by moving down and taking care of you." Chase  says while kissing his chest.

"How about a repeat so I can really enjoy it?" Ryan  smirks.

"Who am I to leave you hanging?" Chase  smirks before moving back down and getting to work.

"Fuck Clyde  suck my dick baby." Ryan moans thrusting his hips a little.

Chase kept going devouring Ryan's  cock.

"God Clyde that mouth of yours." Ryan moans.

Chase  gently plays with his balls. That was all it took Ryan shoots his load straight down Chase's  throat. Chase sucks down every drop before licking him clean. He then moves up taking Ryan by the mouth. He kisses him dropping some of his cum into his mouth letting him taste himself. Ryan moans and rolls Chase onto his back. He reaches down and takes his cock in his hand.

"Fuck baby that was sexy. I need to suck your cock now. I need to taste you. I want to taste you on my lips all day." Ryan says kissing down his chest.

"Then suck it baby." Chase moans.

Ryan  moves down and takes his tip in his mouth, licking off the precum. He continues to tease his tip until  Chase is begging.

"Come on baby suck my dick." Chase  whines.

Ryan quickly takes him in his mouth and sucks real hard. He takes him as far as he can and plays with his balls. One little tug on his balls and Chase cums down Ryan's  throat. He cleans him up and moves up to kiss him to repay the favor of tasting himself.

"This is going to be hard seeing you all day and being beside you  and not being able to take you." Ryan says.

"Hey. We can play later. We have things we have a race to win today, but tonight, we can spend the night together again. Ok?" Chase  says while playing with Ryan's  hair.