Chapter 7

Ryan and Chase woke up as the plane was starting to descend down

"Good morning babe." Ryan says kissing Chases head running his fingers through his hair.

"Hey babe, Good morning." Chase replies.

He lifts his head and leans in for a kiss.    Ryan happily obliged.   They share a few kisses.   They then get ready for when they land.   Ryan went and changed first followed by Chase.

"This is such a fun trip so far." Ryan says.

"It is.   I am glad we did it together." Chase says.  

"Me too babe me too." Ryan says.

Finally they land  in  Frankfurt, Germany.   Upon arrival, Ryan and Chase  must head to the train station.    Once there they must take a train to Hamburg.    Once in Hamburg, they must make their way on foot to Jungfernstieg, where they would find their next clue.

Chase and Ryan hop on the train and ride it to Hamburg.   They then then follow the map and walk to Jungfernstieg.    At Jungfernstieg, the teams encountered an Intersection, where two teams must work together until further notice. The teams that Intersected are as follows:

Brent & Caite and Ryan  & Chase
Carol & Brandy and Dan & Jordan
Jet & Cord and Louie & Michael
Joe & Heidi and Steve & Allie

"Who's ready to reach new heights?" The intersected team members assigned to this Roadblock must take a train to Landungsbrücken station on the Hamburg Bahn to the Port of Hamburg and complete a 150-foot tandem bungee jump from a bungee crane in the middle of the city to receive their next clue.

Ryan and Chase arrive and both get harnessed in.    Finally it was their time to jump.    It was amazing.    Brent and Caite jumped too. 

"Damn that was freaking amazing." Ryan says.

"Yes it was.   I am glad we got to do it together." Chase says.

Once they have received their clue, they must rejoin with their teammates at Jungfernstieg to read the clue. The Roadblock performers per team are underlined:

Brent & Caite and Ryan  & Chase
Carol & Brandy and Dan & Jordan
Jet & Cord and Louie & Michael
Joe & Heidi and Steve & Allie were the Teams, who are no longer intersected,   Ryan and Chase make their way to the Kaiser Wilhelm statue at Altonaer Rathaus, where they  find their next clue.       Ryan grabs it and rips it open.    Chase was standing over his shoulder.

"Okay we must choose between

Choice A: Soccer
Teams must make their way to Adolf-Jäger-Kampfbahn Stadium, where they must alternate kicking soccer balls from the penalty mark (12 yd or 11 m) through 5 targets located in the goal to receive their next clue.