Chapter 11

The next morning Chase woke up to lips on his neck

The next morning Chase woke up to lips on his neck. Ryan was running his fingers through his chest hair.

"Good morning babe." Chase says huskily.

"Good morning Georgia Peach." Ryan says in between kisses.

"God Ry." Chase moans.

"So sweet to taste babe. Could devour your whole body." Ryan says.

"God Ry can you do that to my cock please." Chase begs.

"Hmm is someone horny today?" Ryan asks as he fists Chases cock.

"God yes Ry horny as hell and want your mouth on my cock." Chase begs.

"Patience baby." Ryan says as he strokes Chase.

Chase moans. He was throbbing and leaking pre cum. Ryan kisses his way down. Finally his mouth found his cock and he starts to suck him off.

"That's it Ry suck me dick babe Fuck." Chase moans.

He thrusts his hips up into his mouth. Ryan moans hollowing out his cheeks gagging on Chases cock. It was so hot watching.

Chase grabs his hair pushing him down further as he thrusts. Ryan moans and that was Chase's undoing.

"Ryan oh fuck." Chase moans out as he came down Ryan's throat.

Ryan sucked him dry and then licked him clean. He then kisses up to Chase's lips. He shared some of his cum with him as they battle for control of the kiss.

"Hmm I like peaches and cream." Ryan says.

"God baby now I want to taste you." Chase says.

"Go head baby.   I won't stop you." Ryan says.

Chase kisses his lips first and then continued down his body.    He was savoring it.  

"God you are so beautiful babe." Chase says.

"I am glad you think so." Ryan says.

"You are baby and your body is pure perfection and I love worshiping it with my eyes and my mouth." Chase says.

"Chase." Ryan moans out as Chase sucking the tip of his cock into his mouth.

Chase sucked him down his throat licking and sucking like a popsicle.   Ryan moans as he starts to thrust into his mouth.  Chase alternated between sucks, licks and kisses completely driving Ryan crazy.

"God  Chase that's it devour my cock baby." Ryan moans.

"Mmmm." Chase moans as he took Ryan down his throat.

That was Ryan's undoing.  He moans out Chases name as he comes down his throat.   Chase sucks it down and then cleans his up.   Chase kisses up his body to his lips.    He shares some of his cum with him.