Chapter 10

Chase and Ryan woke up  just as the plane was about to touch down

Chase and Ryan woke up just as the plane was about to touch down.

"Hmm did you sleep okay?" Ryan asks kissing him softly.

"I did babe. Did you?" Chase asks.

"I did."'Ryan replies.

"Good I am glad." Chase says.

"I love you Chase." Ryan says.

"I love you too Ry." Chase replies

They shared a few kisses.   They then get changed.    Finally they land.

They get off the plane.    They were in Shannon, Ireland.     They rip open their clue and read it.

"We need to get a taxi and head to the Rossaveal Ferry Port." Chase says.

"Yes.  Let's go." Ryan says.

They run down and out.    They grab a taxi and head out.

Upon arrival at the Rossaveal ferry port, they have to take a ferry to Inishmore, and find from there find the Teampall Bheanáin.

"Let's go." Chase says.

"Yes we got this." Ryan says.

They find where they needed to go an head that way.    None of the other teams are in sight.   

"Have you seen anyone?" Chase asks.

"Nope." Ryan says

"Me either.   Let's keep it moving." Chase says.

They arrive at the Church and were in fact the first team to check in.     They had to sign up for one of three ferries departing in the morning at 8 am, 8:30 am, and 9:30 am.    The first two ferries could only accommodate three teams each, while the last ferry would carry the five remaining teams.

Finally they head off.    Ryan and Chase were standing out on the balcony watching the scenery and they were away from each other

"These views are just wow.   What a hell of a view." Ryan says.

"I could say the same thing.   I love looking at you." Chase says.

"I seriously wish we could just go away somewhere just you and me.   No one else, no cameras, no media.    I don't want to hide us but I know we will have to because being in love with a guy is not ideal in NASCAR.   It sucks." Ryan says.

"It will be okay babe.   We will figure it out." Chase says.

"I know and it will be worth it because I love you." Ryan says.

"I love you too babe." Chase says.

They took the ferry back to Rossaveal and choose a marked car on which they would find their next clue.    Once they get the clue and read it they get in the car.    Chase was driving.