Chapter 9

Chase and Ryan woke up like an hour before they landed

"Good morning baby." Ryan says kissing him softly.

"Good morning babe." Chase says kissing back.

"What's on your mind?" Ryan asks.

"Yesterday was amazing in the shower.   But you know we didn't use condoms." Chase says.

"I know but that's okay honestly.   I am clean.   Before you if I slept with a girl I always always wrapped it up." Ryan says.

"I am clean too.   I always use protection too.   But I was just wondering." Chase says.

"Wondering what?" Ryan asks.

"What it means and how you feel about it?" Chase asks.

"It means I love you and trust you Chase.   With my life and my heart.   I want to commit to you and see where this can go." Ryan says.

"I love you too Ry.   I trust you with my life and my heart as well.    Lord knows it has been ripped out and stomped on." Chase says.

"Yeah I don't know what you saw it both Kaylie and Ashely.    They were both toxic." Ryan says.

"I know I got sucked in until I woke up.    I finally kicked Ashley to the curb when I realized I didn't want to spend forever with her.   I want that with you.   It's always been you." Chase says kissing him.

"I feel the same way Chase.    It's always been you.    And that's  why me and G didn't work out either.   At least she wasn't toxic.   If fact we still communicate with each other." Ryan says.

"That's good." Chase says.

"Yeah she is a good friend.   Now as for what happened in the shower yesterday I'm not ashamed or mad it happened.    You bred me and I bred you." Ryan says.

"What?" Chase says.

"Breeding is when a guy shoots his load into the other guys ass.     I like that it happened and that I  bred you and you bred me because I know when we are  done, part of the stuff that makes up who we are , our essence will be inside of each other." Ryan says.

"True babe and there was   nothing like the feeling of  your  hot seed getting squirted up my  hole.     I know some people will try and say  it's impossible to feel.       But I'm here to tell you that's complete BS and you can feel it and I loved it." Chase says.

"Yes I agree babe.   I absolutely could feel your load squirting up my  butt.    And it did feel good, so damn good."  Ryan says.

"So I am glad it happened with you." Chase says

"Me too baby.    Also the  other reason I like that we bred  is because no matter what happens, you  will always be part of me.   And the thought of your semen getting absorbed deep into my rectum and flowing through my bloodstream, it's extremely hot." Ryan says.