Chapter 40

It's been a few days since  Christmas and Lilly, Chase and Ryan spent it mostly with the twins

It's been a few days since Christmas and Lilly, Chase and Ryan spent it mostly with the twins. They took them snow tubing and just doing fun things.

It was now New Years Eve and Ryan's 29th birthday. Lilly planned a party with Chases approval. It was a surprise and it was hard to get everyone there but somehow she did.

Lilly woke up and went down to make them breakfast in bed.    She was just about done when she felt arms snake around her waist.

"Chase." Lilly giggled as he peppered her neck with small kisses.

"Yes baby." Chase says.

"I can't believe I pulled it off." Lilly replies.

"Me either but in glad you did because Ryan is going to love it."  Chase says.

"Good, you have to take him golfing so everyone  can arrive and we can set up." Lilly says.

"Yes I know.   We are going golfing because he loves it and even though I'm terrible I will still do it cus I love him." Chase says.

"We both do." Lilly says.

Chase kisses her head.    They put breakfast on a tray and head up to their room.    Ryan was still sleeping.   The sheets had slid down and his naked beauty was on full display.

"It should be a damn sin for him to be that damn beautiful." Lilly says.

"I know right." Chase replies.

They both go and kiss him.

"Mm hmm." Ryan says opening his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." Chase says.

"Yes good morning old man." Lilly says.

"Good morning to you both." Ryan says.

He then placed a soft kiss on Chases lips before kissing Lilly's.

"Happy birthday baby." Chase says.

"Yes happy birthday Ry." Lilly says.

He saw the tray and sits up.    They then settle down and eat together.     When they finished Chase took it down and cleaned up.

He came back.

"So what does the birthday boy want to do before we go golfing later?" Chase asks.