65

Ryder Kingston ||

I watch as she puts her final touches of makeup on her face.

She looks beautiful, as always.

She stands up from her vanity spraying perfume all over. This a different scent from her usual scent but still with a hint of vanilla, keeping it to her.

She's wearing a long-sleeved cream-colored dress that reaches mid calves with a square neckline. Paired with white heels. She's wearing a single gold necklace and little gold hoops. And my ring.

She smiles at me and I stand up holding my hand out. "I love black on you," she says sarcastically.

I'm wearing a black long sleeve button and black pants, nothing special. Paired with the chain she gifted me, some rings and black shoes.

I kiss her temple, "I love everything on you."

"I love you."

"I love you too," I tell her. It feels so fucking nice to be able to say it without hesitation. Without having to know if she feels the same way anymore cause I know she does.

We walk out of her room and Sebastian curls under my feet once I walk out. Analia bends down picks him up and walks to everyone in the living room.

I follow behind her with my arm laced around her waist. "All ready," she says smiling.

"We have to wait for Elijah. He seems to be taking his sweet time." Analia stiffens and I rub her back relaxing her body once again. Analia looks at me and I look at her.

"Did you guys do something?" Gio asks. Analia walks away, avoiding the question, with Sebastian places him down next to his food and I scratch the back of my head. Gio gasp. "You did, didn't you?"

"What are you talking about?" Lincoln asks joining the conversation. Oh, fuck sake.

"I forget you don't live here so you don't hear the drama," Apollo smirks, "Just wait till you hear this." Apollo loves adding the fuel to fire, huh? He winks at me walking over to the couch to sit on it. Belle leans on the couch watching this go down.

Lincoln's attention is now on me and Gio is crossing his arms. Where's Analia? I look back and see she has no clue what's going on because her back is towards us and she's bent down next to Sebastian. Guess I have to do this fucking myself.

I turn my attention to them clearing my throat, "Elijah kissed Analia." Lincoln stares at me for a second trying to figure out if I'm joking. "I'm not joking."

"If you're not joking then why aren't you in jail right now?" He asks. I rub my hand over my face being done with this conversation. I'm fucking over this.

"Do you guys really think I'm that aggressive?"

"Yes," they all say in unison. Thanks for the reassurance.

I hear the sound of heels behind me and I turn around. Analia comes over standing next to me. "What are we talking about?"

"How Elijah kissed you," Lincoln says. Lincoln looks at her almost like he's disappointed. He really is a father.