06

Analia Rayne ||

3 hours later.

I can't sleep.

Maybe it's cause I'm not used to all of this or because this isn't my favorite comforter.

Or it's the fact I just had a random craving for drugs.

I think I'm gonna go with the second one.

My cravings are always so random. I've become so addicted to that crap that my cravings wake me up. Just like now as an example.

I get up from the bed and make my way to the door. Maybe they have some chips or something.

I open the door and peek my head out. No one is awake. Good.

I walk out of my room and head towards the kitchen.

I start opening every single cabinet by the fridge. Nothing here.

Not in here either. Or here. Or here. Nope. Not here.

I open the fridge for the third time hoping some new appears in there. Nope.

Then I feel a pair of eyes on me. I see from the corner of my eye, it's Ryder.

"Have you been seeing me struggle this whole time?" I say turning around leaning on the counter with my hands supporting me, looking at him. He's leaning on his door frame.

"Maybe."

He starts walking towards the kitchen. "What exactly are you looking for?"

I can tell he just got out of the shower by his wet hair.

"Chips or anything to snack on," I say crossing my hands over my chest.

He looks above me. There are cabinets up there? Since when?

I turn around and try to reach the cabinets. I might be 5'7 but that doesn't mean I can reach everything. These cabinets are a good 100 inches taller than me.

I slightly feel a hand touch my waist and see a shadow reach above me. I turn to my right and see his arm reaching up. I see his muscles flex when he reaches up. And his tattoos. He's wearing a white t-shirt and blue plaid pants. I should steal those from him.

He smells so clean. Yet so musky.

He grabs the chips and gives them to me. Lays.

"Show off," I mumble.

He chuckles looking down. His hand is still on my waist. I try to walk out of his hand but his grip tightens on my waist. I look at him and he automatically releases. Weird.

"Hope you enjoy your chips," he says walking back to his room. Before he enters his room he looks at me and smiles a little bit and walks in closing the door behind him.

Strange guy.

I take the chips with me to the room. Hope Gio doesn't mind me eating chips in the room.

I close the door behind me and get under the covers once again. I sit against the headboard and open the bag of chips.

These chips are hitting the spot right now.

Food at night is so different from food in the day. It just hits different.

I end up eating half of the bag before feeling satisfied. I roll up the top of the bag closing it and placing it on the night side. I go to the bathroom real quick to wash my hands.

I lay back down and stare at the ceiling for a minute.

I turn to my side so I can lay on my stomach and bring up my right knee slightly, while my left leg is straight out.