01

Analia Rayne ||

Present Time

I whip my head up from the table and scrunch up my nose. That never gets easier, just becomes less painful. I'm tired I could go for some cookies right now. Regular cookies, not drug ones.

"It's not going anywhere, Lia," the brunette says.

"It better not go anywhere I paid a ton of fucking money for this," I say while creating another line of the white stuff.

"Woah, slow down there solider," Charlotte stops my head from going any lower.

"You just sniffed a line, relax," I throw a glare at her. She gives me the 'You do it again and I'll kill you' look.

You wouldn't think Charlotte's scary with her sweet name. Trust me, Charlotte's scary. So I put my hands up in surrender and start to "clean up" the mess I made on my table. As soon as Charlotte turns her back and starts walking in the other direction, I sniff the last line. Oops. My face slipped. It's not like she'll ever know, right?

She'll know when you can't stop talking. Shut up

I swipe the last little bits left off the table. I look at myself in the mirror once more. I'm wearing a very short royal blue pleated skirt, so short if I bend down you get a little peak, also with short blue shorts underneath. Topped with a matching royal blue top piece that shows everything but the money makers. Paired with my 6-inch light-up heels. I decided to go short today on the heels.

The door bursts open. "Girls the shows are about to start let's start prepping ourselves. Especially you, Lia"

Don't you just love it when your boss calls you out?

Yup. I do too.

But Ryle gets a pass he's my favorite person here, sorry Charlotte. I give him a thumbs-up, he nods his head and closes the door behind him. Charlotte runs towards me in her 8-inch heels. How is she doing that?

She grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the door. They always make this line in front of the exit so it can be more organized. It also gives the girls an opportunity to get ready, well at least for me. Charlotte likes being first in line and where ever Charlotte goes she drags me along with her.

I look up and look at the clock next to the door. Exactly 30 seconds till we walkout. Wait.

30 seconds?!

Why did no one warn me? I haven't thought about what I'm gonna do when I walk out. I haven't even calmed myself.

20 seconds.

Oh my god. It keeps going down. Who is in control of this? How do I make them go back 20 mins?

10 seconds.

It's fine I got this. Relax, Lia. You got this in the bag. No need to worry. That's what the drugs are for to relax you, so chill. Right, chill.

5 seconds.

"I'm so excited," says the girl behind me. I could go for those cookies right now.

4 seconds.

"Do my boobs look good, Ash?" says the other girl behind her.

3 seconds.

"You ready, Lia?" Charlotte asks turning around grabbing both my hands.

2 seconds.

"So ready," I say with clear sarcasm. I give her a salute and she turns around.

1 second.

Ryle bursts through the doors and yells "LETS GO GIRLS!". Charlotte walks out first and does her dance. Charlotte involves more eye contact with people in the audience. They call her the cougar, yeah I don't like it either. Makes her sound old. At least Charlotte's pretty and has the body to get their attention. Don't get me wrong, I love my body but Charlotte's is amazing.