64

Analia Rayne ||

Here I am, admiring him. Admiring the love of my life.

I woke up a couple of minutes ago and woke up to him.

He's here. Next to me. Just perfect.

I kiss his chest and lay my head on his chest. His face is sculpted so perfectly. His jawline is perfect. Pretty sure you can cut cheese with it. Or bread. I trace my fingers on it and he moves a little.

I stop for a second until he stops moving. I do the same thing over again.

He moves his head towards me and his eyes open. "Good morning."

"Mm, good morning," he says pressing his lips to my nose. I smile and sit up. I stretch my arms above my ears and hop out of bed.

"You were watching me again?" He asks. I shrug slipping my slippers on.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I stand up and look at him. His eyes are lingering on my body and I almost forgot I'm in just panties. I grab a shirt from the floor throwing it over me.

He gets out of bed following to the bathroom. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. I start brushing my teeth and he does the same. He wraps his free arm around my waist, standing next to me as he brushes his teeth with me. We spit out the toothpaste and finish our routine.

Just as I'm about to walk out he pulls me to his chest. I gasp slightly surprised by his actions. He picks me up with no struggle placing me on the sink.

He plants a kiss on my lips and I mold into him. My tongue slips into his mouth and my fingers tangle in his hair. I arch my back slightly as his hands dip to my back. I moan wanting more.

He pulls away and smiles, "I don't like that you stare at me."

"Why?"

"Because I would rather we stare at each other when I'm awake."

"Can you blame me?" I tell him pulling him in. He brushes the fallen strands of hair out of my face, "I haven't had you this close to me in so long."

He drops his head and I peak a smile. I lift his head making him look at me. He kisses my lips again. I've definitely missed having him this close to me.

I try to pull away from our kiss but he pulls me in by the waist smashing our bodies together. His hand slips under my shirt grasping my ass. He bites down on my bottom lip pulling it before a moan could slip out. His hand travels down to the hem of my shirt and he tugs on it. I lift my arms and the shirt is now on the floor. I just now noticed he's only in his boxers with a little-big friend poking through. He picks me up wrapping my legs around him and he leads us to the shower.

We walk into the shower and my back hits the cold wall of the shower. He turns on the shower with his free hand and the cold water hits us.

I let out a small yelp and his lips are now on my neck. He drops me down after trailing kisses down to my waistline. He pulls down my panties with his mouth and I bite down on my bottom lip to stop myself from squirming.

"Keep still," he tells me going down and his lips attack my center.

We're going to be here for a while.