15

Analia Rayne ||

*TW: Abuse & type of self-harm.*

We arrive at my mom's house.

Now I'm just standing outside the car, like an idiot.

A gush of wind hits my skin causing me to have goosebumps. I rub my hands against my arms trying to create some heat.

It's becoming fall now meaning it's getting colder.

I love sweater weather but sadly I wasn't prepared for it today.

"Here," Ryder says getting out of the car passing me the hoodie he just had on. At least he came prepared.

"You sure?"

He nods his head, "You're cold, and," he steps closer to whispers in my ear, "Also you can see your nipples through your sports bra. Not that I minded though."

I put the hoodie over me, flustered at what he just said. He did it again. To my stomach.

Damn, butterflies.

Surprisingly it's not that much bigger than me but it's still pretty big, almost reaches my knees.

"How tall are you?" I ask him to change the subject.

"About 6'3, why?"

Makes sense why this is so big.

I shrug turning back looking at the house. "You gonna go in?" Ryder asks.

"Yeah. I am," I walk up to the front door. I told the guys to wait for me outside, knowing it shouldn't take that long.

Just hoping she isn't mad. Well, that mad.

I knock on the door and the door burst open.

"Analia, darling," she looks behind me noticing the guys in the car. "Come in."

She grabs onto my arm pulling me in.

I swear one day I'm going to get my arms yanked off of me. What would I do without my arms? I won't be able to touch Ryder anymore. Boohoo.

"Who are those boys?" she asks letting me go angrily.

"They're coworkers."

"Coworkers? You sure you're not hoeing around like you always do?" she snickers to herself.

"I don't hoe around. Never have."

I'm not the type of girl to sleep around with any guy. Even though people perceive me as that girl, I'm not. Yes, I might be a flirt but that came along with working at a club. It's stuck with me ever since.

"Whatever you say," she opens a bottle of whiskey and chugs half of the bottle.

Fuck, she's pissed.

"What was rule number one, Analia?" she says in my more serious tone.

After my dad's passing, we had this set of rules she made. 5 rules to keep me safe, of course. But when I got older I just learned to realize it was just crazy bullshit and manipulation.

Rule number one was to, always answer the phone no matter what.

Rule number two, dont drive a car.

Rule number three, don't sleep with guys nor talk to any.

I clearly broke rule number three a long time ago. Oops.

Rule number four, don't go in another persons car. Especially during the winter.

And rule number five.. what was rule number five? Oh well.