48

Analia Rayne ||

Once my eyes open, a headache hits my head.

I place my head back down on the pillow.

"Here."

I peak open and see Ryder standing with a glass of water and pills.

I then see Gio peering behind him.

Shit. Does he know?

I sit up cautiously, grabbing the water and drinking the pills. I give Ryder a smile and then look behind him at Gio. Gio just stares back and walks to my dresser to play with my plant.

"Gio here was telling me what you did last night," Ryder begins. I nearly choke on the water. "Let's not do that, okay?"

"Sorry, got too excited."

"Anyways. He told me that you drank a lot yesterday and that he had to help you in. Why didn't you tell me that last night?" he asks.

Hurry up and come up with an excuse, Analia. I gulp down the water and answer him, "I just didn't want to bother you."

"Bother me? Thought we talked about this. I wouldn't be bothered. Rather you tell me the truth."

I nod my head before swinging my feet off the bed and standing up.

A wave of dizziness hits my head causing me to adjust my eyes again. Ryder grabs my hip sending chills down my back. I look at him, "I'm fine. Had too much to drink."

Ryder nods his head as he helps me walk over to the bathroom. As we walk over I see Gio staring at us. I eye making sure he gets the message i'm trying to send. I peep Tony's cookies box behind him.

I'm going to need those to get through this day.

Ryder leaves me in the bathroom, leaving a kiss on my exposed shoulders, closing the door behind him. As the door closes I let go of a breath I was holding. My eyes start becoming watering and I calm myself down in the mirror. He doesn't know. You're fine. He doesn't know. You're fine.

Repeats over and over in my head as I'm in the bathroom.

After finishing up, I walk out and see Ryder is all by himself in the room. Ryder's eyes snap up to me and he smiles. He stands up getting closer to me and I take a few steps back till my back hits the wall. His lips meet mine catching me by surprise. I was not
expecting this. His mouth moves down my neck as he leaves a trail of wet kisses. "I just missed you so much," he says against my neck. My head swings back sending moans out of my mouth. I feel his hand move down to my arm grabbing it harshly, but not too harsh. But harsh enough giving me flashbacks from last night. I feel James' touch all over my body as he hovers over me. I squeeze my eyes I try not recalling the events from last night. I push Ryder slightly off and finally breathe out.

"I'm sorry. I was just—."

"Hey, it's okay. It's fine, don't worry." I nod my head as he comes and leaves another kiss. "I'll meet you in the kitchen? Elijah made breakfast for us."

"Okay. I'm sorry again."

"Don't be." He leaves me a mess and closes the door.