04

Analia Rayne ||

Two days later.

It's Thursday now.

Big moving day.

My mom isn't home today because of her interview so I can pack in peace. I'm a little sad that I'm leaving honestly. This is the only place I've learned to call home. Now I have to go call somewhere else home.

Oh, I ended up calling Ryle and telling him the sad news. He was so heartbroken.

"Your WHAT?!" he says screaming through the phone, making me pull the phone away from my ear. "You're pranking me, right? You're my favorite person," he says the last part quietly.

I laugh. "I know I am. It's hard for me not to be someone's favorite person. Like, have you met me? Who wouldn't love me?"

He sighs, "This news does suck, but I guess you gotta move onto big and better things, right?"

This is bigger, but I don't know about it being any better.

"I'm gonna miss you kiddo but at least now I don't have to worry about going to jail so, win-win," he says.

"Haha, very funny," I say with a dead tone. "You know you loved the thrill of it."

"No. I did not, but I did like what it came with. You."

This man is about to make me cry. I don't cry in front of people or let people hear me cry, so I hang up the phone.

Now we're here packing. Well, I'm packing.

So far I've packed my clothes from my closet, which isn't much, and my shoes from the closet as well. I grabbed the suitcase from under my bed, which I haven't used in years, and put my stripper clothes in there. I won't be needing those anymore.

This is a kind of bittersweet moment.

All the memories are being packed away into a box. Only the best moments I've had ever. No more Charlotte, no more Ryle, no more creepy men giving me 100 dollar bills, no more cocaine, no more-

Hold up.

No more white stuff.

It finally hits me. The truck.

I stop what I'm doing and get up from the floor and look at myself in the mirror.

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

How am I supposed to survive this?

I'm praying that someone at this workplace at least has to have some type of drug. They have to right? I mean killing people you need something to help you cope, right? So they have to have something. Yeah. They have to.

I hear two loud knocks from the door downstairs that knock me out of my trance. I run down the stairs and open the door and see him.

The traitor.

"Oh, it's you," I say with a bored tone.

"Hi, to you too Analia. I'm here to help you carry your boxes out to the car and take you back to the apartment," he says with a smile.

"Come in, I guess," I say ushering him into my house.

He walks in and looks around my house with both of his hands in front of his stomach. He's wearing a suit, just like last time. But this time it's a dark blue, that brings out his eyes. He wearing a black button-up under the suit. I guess they dress formally a lot.

I walk in front of him to lead him to my room upstairs. He follows behind me towards my room.

We stop in front of my door and I open it and gesture him to go in first, he does. He walks in and looks around my room. He's nosy.