~~
1 hour later.

After 30 minutes of..yeah, we finally showered. Actually showered this time.

I brush my wet hair back putting it behind my ears. I'm wearing orange but not bright orange cropped, buttoned, long sleeve shirt with light blue jeans. I paired it with my slippers since I'm just staying home and a nice gold necklace. I was feeling gold today.

A pair of strong muscular arms wrap around my waist kissing my shoulder. I fall into them looking in the mirror.

Ryder is wearing black as usual. He's wearing a black sweatshirt that says Boston in red lettering paired with black sweats. And of course, the letter "A" chain hanging around his neck.

I wonder if he's ever taken off? I turn around and start playing with the necklace, "I never took it off."

"Glad you finally learned how to read my mind," I tell him smiling.

"You know," he pulls me in and I wrap my arms around his neck, "You never said yes to being my girlfriend."

Hm. Maybe I should play a little game on him.

"Hm, didn't I now," I smile deviously.

He arches his eyebrow, "So? Your answer."

I place my finger on my chin acting as if I'm thinking. I hum to myself thinking. I shrug. "I don't know. Should I?"

He pulls me even closer. Now we're only nose touch apart from each other. "You should or I might just have to show you why, again."

I pout planting a kiss on his lips, "I don't want to be in here for another hour so yes. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend again. Feliz?"

He kisses me back. "Very much."

He finally lets go of me leaving me behind. I turn around to face the mirror again and my cheeks are the brightest pink shade ever. I need to learn how to control this.

I walk out of the bathroom, turn the light off, and see Ryder left. What a dickhead. I walk out of my room and find him talking to Gio in the kitchen. Apollo is also there with them.

Sebastian curls up under my feet before I take another step. I bend down picking him up and bringing him close to me. We walk together to the kitchen.

"Shut up," Ryder tells Gio. Gio's mouth closes right away and I look at Ryder confused.

"Why were you telling him to shut up?" I ask. Ryder looks at Gio shaking his head. Gio looks at Ryder then at me. I then look at Apollo. What's going on? "Hellooo?"

None of them answer so I walk to the fridge for some orange juice. Bunch of weirdos. I close the fridge and Sebastian squirms for me to put him down so I do. I walk back over next to Ryder taking a seat on the barstool.

"I heard you and Ryder slept well last night." I nearly choke on my orange juice when Apollo says that. I clean up the fallen orange juice coming out of my mouth.

"I told you to shut up," Ryder sighs. His head falls to the table hard. That had to hurt. "Ow."

I drink my orange juice not wanting to associate with this conversation anymore.